Wear Something Pretty

"Alright flower." My father replied, we waved at them before nearly running out of their sight.
~•~•~•~•~

Once we made it to my room I made sure to lock my door.

"Wait wait wait!" Michael exclaimed.

"Did I just shake Keith Richards hand, is that what happened or am I on acid?" He said looking as though he couldn't believe it.

"I know man who would've thought today was the day we got to meet a Stone." Tommy fan girled.

"Oh shoot sorry Y/n how you feeling?" Michael noticed how quiet I was even after meeting Keith.

"I'm fine." I entered my closet to change into something more comfortable.

"Come on Y/n you can tell us, we know this isn't exactly how you imagined meeting your favorite Stone, especially not in these circumstances." Tommy laid on the bed hugging a pillow under his chin to rest.

I wasn't going to lie I was very shocked that Keith Richards was the man my mom was seeing all this time. When and where did she even meet him? Deep down I knew I was jealous because I've had a thing for him since I can remember.

"I don't know how to feel about it." I changed without shame in front of them into my light pink, silky nightgown.

"Whatever is on your mind let it all out." Michael patted a spot in between them on the bed.

"You guys know I love the Stones and their music but the thought that Keith is the reason why my parents aren't together anymore rubs me the wrong way." Tommy got up to change out of his black leather pants into some pajama pants. They kept clothes here because they stayed over quite often.

"But it has to be weird huh, seeing your mom and a man you only dreamed about being with, together." Tommy cringed slightly, putting a shirt over his head.

"Yeah doesn't your mom know you have like a huge crush on him, this makes everything so much weirder he's basically your step dad now." Michael finally realized how weird and slightly messed up of a situation I was in the middle of.

"She knows I like their music the only people that know about my thing for Keith are you two." I explained.

"Well damn babes your in quite the situation, just know you can always talk to us we're here for you." Tommy smiled widely being his loving self.

"I know, thank you guys, I guess I'm just overwhelmed with all that happened in one day." I sighed, my head was all over the place.

"This must suck big time I can only imagine how you feel." It was now Michaels turn to change into something more comfortable.

"I was so overwhelmed that I barely wrapped my head around the fact that Keith Richards is in my house right now." I whisper yelled once the realization hit me.

"I know it's fucking crazy." Tommy laughed lightly.

"Ok good so I'm not the only one freaking out on the inside." Michael said making all three of us laugh.

"So much for looking forward to a much needed stress free weekend." I rolled my eyes.

"You want me to make you some hot cocoa to relax you a bit?" Tommy looked up at me warmly.

They knew how much I was looking forward to this weekend with our senior year not being the kindest at the moment.

"Yeah let's go make some cocoa." I got up putting my slippers on then we made our way down the stairs to see my parents and Keith now talking in the living room, each with a glass of wine in hand.