Home Sweet Home

I fell asleep being showered by kisses and sweet nothings in my ear.
~•~•~•~•~

Drying my hair and brushing it out I sat on the unmade bed with only Keith's button up shirt to cover my nakedness.

"So I've been meaning to tell you remember when I asked you to move in with me?" Keith dried his own hair with a towel.

"Yeah?" I waited for him to continue.

"I was thinking you could move in, in the next few days." Keith replied waiting to see how I'd respond. I did agree to move in with Keith but I didn't expect him to want to so soon after arriving.

"Well yeah I'll have to move in eventually I just didn't think it'd be so soon." I got up to pull him close to me by his thin waist.

"I'm going to see daddy today and then see if I can visit mom later so I can start getting my stuff." I told him as he hugged me closer.

"Right let's see how he reacts to you moving in with me." He laughed thinking of the many ways that could go down.

Sitting inside the car, in front of my father's house I took a deep breathe and got out, Keith following behind. I was going to see my father face to face after so much that happened and weeks without seeing him.

I knocked on the door and it was as if my father was expecting me because the door opened immediately. I didn't get a peep out when he engulfed me in a breathe taking embrace.

"You're finally home." He exhaled tightening his grip.

"I'm back daddy." I got out, he then pulled back slightly to look at me.

"And you were gone for too long." He chuckled before pulling me in again.

"Oh you came." Daddy didn't seem too impressed the Keith had come over with me.

"Hello to you too Brad." Keith only let out a heartfelt chuckle at my father's reaction.

"Please come in." I looked around my fathers house and realized I've never actually been inside. Taking it all in as we made our way into the living room.

"So how was the tour, tell me all about it." He asked eager to know. I wasn't going to tell him all the happened throughout the two months especially my excessive drinking, that'll only disappoint him.

"It was amazing dad, we went to so many places in only two months it would've been nice to have gotten more time in each to explore more but that's not what we were there to do." I sat on the soft couch and Keith took a seat beside me taking my hand in his. I squeezed his hand at the gesture and got back to my dad.

"That's great any funny business?" He asked jokingly but Keith and I only laughed agreeing we weren't going to say a word about all that.

"Not at all." Keith replied.

"Sure, but I'll glad you're alright and back, are you planning on visiting your mother?" He asked.

"I am actually I was kind of hoping you'd come with me later?" I asked really hoping he'd agree.

"Of course." I sensed he also knew I needed him by my side. We spent about an hour catching up before we drove to my mother's.

"I think it's best if you stay here." Dad pointed to Keith who was still in the car, debating himself if he should go inside.

"Yeah you're probably right." He nodded assuring me he'd be waiting there. Alright here goes nothing.

"Come on flower." We walked up to the front door, her car was out front so she was here. My fist was about to come in contact with the hard wooden door but I hesitated.