Suspicious Minds

"Come on." Abby linked my arms with hers and we headed back out of the dressing room, out of the arena into the cold night for her to have a cigarette break.
~•~•~•~•~

Everyone smoked inside, you didn't have to go out in order to smoke but it was more of an excuse to get away from all the chaos and disturbing things going on in the dressing room.

"Y/n!" Sam bursted through the door, urgency laced his voice.

"Woah." Abby flinched slightly in surprise.

"What's wrong?" I became worried at the thought that something bad happened, Sam wasn't one to panic unless necessary.

"Phone." Was all he said and my eyes grew wide. I quickly followed behind as he led me towards the waiting call.

"It's Keith, he doesn't sound so good and he's demanding to talk to you." His response didn't help my nerves at all. Is he sick, is he hurt did he get injured I panicked.

"Hello." I grabbed the phone and wasted no time in answering.

"Y/n, b-baby." Keith hiccuped on the other end of the line.

"Keith!" I sighed in relief, maybe he's just drunk or on God knows what.

"Hey baby are you okay, you feeling alright?" He was slurring a bit so he's most likely drunk and feeling a bit aggravated that's why he's being so demanding. Keith can get a bit sassy under the influence.

"I-I'm fine I was o-only drinking a little, I m-miss you." I held the phone as close as possible to be able to hear his sweet, raspy voice the best I could.

"I miss you too." I laughed at his drunken statement.

"Keith we have to leave." I heard Mick in the background.

"Hold o-on!" Keith raised his voice in annoyance.

"When c-can I see you darling." His soft voice returned when his words were directed towards me.

"I don't know Keith, maybe we can arrange something out?" I replied also sounding hopeless at the thought of us not being able to see each other.

"Keith let's get going." There was an unfamiliar voice of a woman in the distance, who was that? Even the tone of her voice made my skin crawl with jealousy.

"Alright, listen kitten I have t-to go now I'll t-talk to you s-soon ok-kay." All of a sudden he seemed to be in a hurry to leave.

"Okay bye..." The phone line beeped, did he just hang up before I could say goodbye? What was all that about, why did he only seemed to be in a rush when the unknown woman spoke to him and not Mick? My mind was running a thousand miles per hour and I had so many questions, he never hung up on me like that before.

"That was weird." Sam commented breaking me from my thoughts, he's still here? So he noticed too, it wasn't just me. I huffed and walked away wanting to be alone, Abby hadn't followed me which was nice or else I would've been pried with questions right about now.

I was clearly frustrated and annoyed but I didn't want to think about the many possibilities my mind was so quick to run to. Ughh, please don't, I begged my mind to not think of the thought of Keith being with another woman when I'm not around. It had been a long time, what if he lost feelings, ughh! He's done it before, he's a musician a lot of women hang around to take advantage, no don't think that way. Both mom and daddy warned me, no I can't think that way its probably nothing and I'm stressing over nothing.