Not feeling so well

"I love you Keith." We kissed, looking at each other with love filled eyes. Soon falling asleep content in each others arms.
~•~•~•~•~

It was dark but the faint colored lights flashed brightening up the dark corners of the room. Feeling my stomach turn as quickly as I could, even when it felt as if the whole room was spinning I rushed to the restroom.

Pushing the door open I locked it throwing up in the toilet. I threw up until I had nothing else to throw up. I then rinsed my mouth until I got the bitter taste out of my tongue. Sitting down on the not so dirty restroom floor I rested against the wall to catch my breathe and focus my blurred vision.

"Y/n you alright in there?" I could hear Kelso yell on the other side of the door through the blaring music in the background.

"I-I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." I said as loud as I could so he'd hear.

"What?" He exclaimed sounding as he'd barely hear what I said.

"You don't sound so good just open the door!" He shouted. I got off the floor and unlocked the door so he could come inside.

"You look a little pale how are you feeling?" He placed his hand on my forehead to check my temperature and by the look on his face I could tell I didn't look so good either.

"A little nauseous that's all." I smiled assuringly, I'll be fine I just need to cut back on drinking.

"If you want me to take you back to the hotel at any moment you let me know." Kelso said sternly knowing I wouldn't because I didn't want to be a bother. I nodded but that wasn't enough.

"Promise?" He asked raising his pinky.

"Promise." I hooked my pinky around his and he brought our hooked pinkys to his lips to kiss.

"Come on let's go get you some water." Laying his arm around my shoulder we headed back out towards the bar.

"That sounds great actually." We passed everyone else as they were either coked out, drunk, passed out or all three. Walking up to the bar Kelso asked for water, as we waited I could see Mick make his way over once his eyes spotted me.

"Daddy." Mick moaned taunting me causing my cheeks to turn red. He'd heard Keith and I last night, if he heard who else did?

"Mmh, what would it take for you to call me that?" He looked over at me with lust filled eyes.

"Ask Keith?" I replied in a joking manner not thinking he would take it seriously. He then left like he was on his way to find Keith, I have an idea on how that's going to end.

Getting my water I practically gulped it all in a seconds, feeling refreshed and the little drops of water run from the corner of my mouth down my neck.

"Slow down its not going anywhere." Kelso chuckled beside me before asking for more. We waited until we sobered up and that's when he decided to call it a night.

"Yeah you're tired come on I'll take you to the hotel." Kelso stood up laying his hand out for me to take.

"Wait up let me tell Keith we're heading back." I then went out in the crowd in search for my lover.

Finally seeing him, he was sitting on a couch with  his friends. Reaching him I sat down on his lap only to be attacked with kisses all over immediately. I smuggled into his neck, hugging him back tightly as he did to me, loving the warmth that radiated from his body to mine.