Fireplace

Nothing came close to getting to be in Keith's loving arms.
~•~•~•~•~

"It's quite nice out I thought it'd be colder." Tommy spoke as we walked hand in hand through the city with Sam tagging along.

"Look there's a coffee shop." Sam pointed it out a couple shops ahead.

"Finally." I huffed as we made our way inside the little shop and got in line.

"The usual?" Tommy turned to me and I nodded conforming I just wanted a hot chocolate. After ordering we sat down at a table by the window of the small shop.

"After the show I think we're going to this strip club, I think it'll be cool checking one out in another country, you coming?" Tommy asked breaking my thoughts as I looked out the window.

"Oh I don't know." I looked down at my hands, I didn't know exactly what Keith and I were doing after the show but this morning he told me he had something special planned for the two of us.

A waitress brought us our beverages and we enjoyed them as our conversation grew from our next stop in Seattle to things we wanted to accomplish or do by the end of the year. Once we were done it was time to head back to the hotel so we'd go to the venue with the rest for sound check.

"This part is usually quite boring for us why don't we take the time and get to know each other better?" Sam asked turning towards me, we were backstage Sam with a guitar in hands.

"Alright what would you like to know?" I turned slightly as he thought for awhile.

"Mmh, have you ever been in love?" My breath got caught in my throat at his question, catching me off guard. It made me think, have I ever been in love? Sure I love Keith but was I in love with him? If I did, we've never really said it to each other, how would he react if I did tell him? Would it be too soon?

"Umm, no I don't think so, have you?" Not being completely honest, I pulled myself out of my thoughts and decided to respond with a simple no instead of giving a complicated response.

"Nope." He was quick to reply, about an hour later we had more free time to do whatever until the band had to get ready to open the show. Tommy wanted to take me out and look around the stores and Kelso tagged along.

"Look at this jacket, you think it looks good on me?" T-bone had on a brown leather jacket on as he stood in front of the mirror examining it.

"It looks good on you." I nodded with a smile at his happy expression.

"Are you gonna buy the boots they look so good on you." He looked at me through the mirror as I tried on a pair of black knee high boots.

"I think I am." I really liked the way they looked on me. A few hours of shopping later we had to head back.

At the hotel I decided to start getting ready, whatever Keith and I were doing I wanted to look good for him.

Surprisingly I finished getting ready on time, only a few minutes before we all headed out to the venue for the first show of the tour.

"This is it, here we go our first show of the tour." Nikki sighed loudly looking a little nervous.

"That crowd is looking huge." Tommy peaked his head out to see all the people here tonight.

"You're up in less than a minute." We heard in the distance.

"Come on guys we got this." Vince clapped his hands together, motivating them.

"Here goes nothing." Mick got his guitar and they made their way to the stage.

"And there they go." I stood at a good angle from the side of the stage to get a good view.