I can't remember

"Sleep well darling." He laid down again staying on his side of the bed.
~•~•~•~•~

Keith

I woke up, my arms instantly tightened around her small frame pulling her closer to my bare chest. She looks so peaceful in her sleep. I turned my head slightly, getting a better view to admire her beauty.

Come on Keith don't do this, you're only going to end up hurting yourself in the end. Why do you always do this, you always fall for the one you can't have. Fall? What are you going on about Richards, what did you take last night? I've known her for two days, nothing can happen between us, it's wrong.

She is my forbidden fruit and the fact that I couldn't have her only made me want her even more, if only I'd met her a couple months go.

It felt so good to have her in my arms as she slept, I closed my eyes feeling at ease. It felt so good, too good, slowly I unwrapped my arms from around her as much as I didn't want to. Getting out of bed being careful not to wake her up, I went out to get some water and painkillers.

The only thing that consumed my thoughts were her pouty lips and puppy eyes from last night. Her soft lips on mine, so sweet and addicting. I wanted more, so much more that I couldn't have, it wasn't supposed to happen. She surly regrets it happened at all the way she turned away from me before we fell asleep. She's a good girl the kiss would've never happened if she was sober.

And everything she said last night was not true, she was drunk out of her mind. Even if I decided to end things with Melissa which I have been for a few weeks now, Y/n wouldn't want anything to do with me, I'm much older than her. Not only that but what will everybody else say, even worse what if it got out for the media to eat up.

Entering my bedroom again I placed the pills and water down, then grabbed my guitar. Sitting down on a chair I waited for Y/n to wake up as I played softly instantly feeling better as it distracted me from my thoughts.

—————

Y/n

My eyes fluttered open feeling the warm sunlight stroking my face. I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." A deep, raspy morning voice startled me, I looked over to see a shirtless Keith who sat on a chair, an acoustic guitar in hands staring back at me.

"Morning." I replied, feeling an awful pounding at my head.

"Uhh." I massaged my scalp trying to get some sort of relief from the pain.

"Here, I knew you'd need them." He stood up to give me two painkillers and a glass of water.

"You knew, so how much did I drink last night, oh dear I didn't make a fool of myself did I?" I asked after taking the painkillers.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" His eyebrows knitted.

"Was I supposed to remember anything?" I did something stupid didn't I, oh this can't be good.

"You don't remember anything at all, anything that you said or did?" There was both disappointment and hopefulness laced in his voice that just maybe if I tried real hard I'd be able to remember the events of last night.

So I tried I really tried, but all that came to mind was being at the show with the Stones, Mick and the flirting, I also remember getting here and oh no...

Oh no, oh no, oh no, no no no no no!

A blurry image of Keith and I flashed my mind just barely and we were in the middle of a very heated opened mouth kiss. What did I do, what the hell happened after that, what led to it, I tried so hard but I was left with nothing but questions.