Santa Monica

Our dreams were soon going to become our reality.

~•~•~•~•~

It's been about two months since the band was signed and they haven't stopped working since they started. The record label wanted their first album out before summer so they could start touring as soon as possible. They've been in the studio writing and recording so it meant I rarely saw Tommy the past weeks. It was odd not seeing either one of them because I was so used to them always being around.

Kelso on the other hand spent most of his time with this one girl, who he swears he's not dating which I don't quite believe.

We were in Santa Monica this weekend, I was accompanying Tommy to a music festival they were performing at. Many big names were head lining the event including the Stones. The boys manager thought it was a perfect opportunity to get them out there. And possibly even get a gig opening up for a band if they liked them enough.

Keith was also in the studio a lot of the time so the Stones could finish up their new album. Every time we had together we took advantage of it.

It seems like anytime we have to ourselves we made love under our forbidden sheets. He had gotten so romantic and had the room lit with candles and rose pedals on the silk sheets. Keith would show me any sort of affection he could from playing songs for me to coating every surface of my skin with soft and delicate kisses.

"Oh." I breathed out trying to catch my breathe as Keith plopped on his side of the bed trying to catch his own breath as well.

"Round two?" Only a few minutes later his hands were roaming my body once again, pushing me up against him. He nipped and sucked on my neck leaving traces of his love bites behind.

"Again?" I breathed out in disbelief.

"Mmh I just can't get enough of you kitten." He moaned and his kisses got lower and lower until his face was now between my legs. He licked my clit lightly causing my hips to buck from the sensation and of how sensitive I had become.

"Precious little kitten so sensitive to daddy's touch." He chuckled at his own words before he buried his face in my pussy making me yell out at how good it felt. Keith sucked and lapped at my juices as I gripped onto the sheets feeling an overwhelmingly amount of pleasure.

"Daddy." My breathing got heavier as I tried to control it but the pleasure got too much.

"Keith!" I tried pushing him away because I was way too sensitive and couldn't handle all the pleasure, but his grip on my thighs only got tighter and he wouldn't let go.

"You can take it kitten." He growled, looking up at me for a second before diving back in to finish me. Seconds later I felt that familiar feeling building up in the pit of my stomach. There was only so much I could take as I was clenching for release. I reached my limits as I came for the third time today in his mouth and he slurped every bit up, riding me off.

My legs were trembling as I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath. Keith grinned, resting his chin on his crossed arms that rested on my hips. He staying laying between my legs watching me come down from my high.

"Good girl that wasn't so hard was it." He teased drawing circles on my stomach with his finger.

"Your turn." I sat up on my elbows causing Keith's brows to knit, he knew exactly what I meant.

"You don't have to my love pleasing you is enough to satisfy me." He smiled softly, but I wanted to repay him for how good he makes me feel.

"I want to." His smile grew and his eyes lit up, I knew he wanted this but I've never actually pleased a man before and he knew that.