Don't worry my love

"And what do you think you're doing?" Keith growled right behind my ear as he smacked my ass with quite a bit of force. Only enough for me to get turned on but not enough to hurt me.
~•~•~•~•~

Keith

"What'd you do that for?" I heard Mick complain through David's loud laughter.

"He started it." Y/n pouted adorably but obviously not sober.

"No I didn't!" He nagged like a child.

"Is that so, what are you doing smacking Mick's ass?" I laughed sitting down on the couch. She immediately crawled towards me, resting her head on my lap. She laid down, her legs rested over David's thighs. My cigarette free hand gravitated towards her soft locks and her eyes closed at my touch.

I felt at ease with her by my side as I got to rest, I've been trying to get an album done. I had gotten a fix earlier to help with the stress and exhaustion, away from Y/n. I had never done any sorts of drugs in front of her and I wasn't going to start any time soon.

The most I ever did was drink and smoke cigarettes, but just because I didn't do them in front of her didn't mean I wasn't high at times when I was with her. I just don't want her to worry or be exposed to that stuff. I don't want to see her go down an ugly path I've seen so many go. Not her, she's simply too pure to be dabbling into that junk.

I had gotten very irritated about the interaction that she had seemed to have with basically anyone earlier today. Y/n was a sweet girl, she's nice to everyone but certain men seem to love taking advantage of that. Especially Mick he's been overstepping his boundaries lately.

I can't blame them, what kind of man wouldn't be intrigued by a beautiful girl like Y/n. If she was someone's else's I'd probably be trying to sweet talk her and take her for myself as well. Just like David was doing now, he was running his hand up and down her smooth bare thigh trying to sneakily get up her skirt.

I couldn't get too upset with them because they didn't know she was taken. But she's mine and that's never changing. Getting quite annoyed with everyone trying to touch her all over I pulled Y/n up so she was now sitting on my lap.

She got comfortable facing me and rubbed up on me unintentionally in the process making me groan lowly. Y/n heard and knew what she had done. A playful smile spread across her face bringing one to mine.

I didn't care if anyone saw us together at this point, I was too high and everyone in this room was probably too wasted to even remember anything in the morning.

I could sense her new found confidence as she bit her lip grabbing a hold of my hands placing them high on her thighs underneath her skirt. I gripped onto them causing a small moan to slip from her lips, a smirk took over my features. With a playful giggle Y/n pulled on my scarf bringing our lips together for a rough, opened mouth kiss.

Y/n

I knew they were looking that's why I made sure they saw that Keith was mine. Our tongues fought for dominance and Keith won once again, but I wasn't complaining.

The reason I was in a way, flirting with Mick and David was to get Keith's attention, which clearly worked. So far Keith was the one that had to see so many men flirt and sweet talk the heck out of me. And I never thought it was a big deal, until it was the other way around. I knew the Stones got a lot of attention from crazed fans, but I never thought about how it made me feel.

There was a whole lot of groupies backstage trying to get his attention and probably so much more. Up until now I never thought much of it but it was making my blood boil. Not wanting to show that I was jealous I decided to grab his attention from the rest.