New Friends

No I can't think like that, it'll only be for sometime and then we'll be together in no time. Plus having time for ourselves would be healthy after spending so much time together.

Right?
~•~•~•~•~

"You're leaving already my love?" Keith called out from the kitchen table as I made my way down the stairs.

"Yes Tommys going to be here any minute now." Reaching the last step I walked over to his side, his arm outstretched to enclose me against him where he sat at the table. I leaned down to capture his lips with mine.

Keith had the Stones and a few other friends over tonight. They were back to work, working on new music and they were taking a break to drink while they played poker.

"Going out with the boys tonight?" Mick asked looking over my attire.

"Yup." I sat on Keith's lap as I waited for my ride. Just then there was a knock on the door, he was here.

"Alright have fun and be careful kitten." Keith's raspy voice wished me a good time and his hand brought my face back to his lips for another kiss.

"You too I'll see you later, good night guys." I waved to everyone else and hurried to the door.

"There you are come on." As we made our way to Tommy's car something felt unfamiliar, under the small amount of lighting there was outside from the patio I could see Tommy had upgraded into a very expensive car.

"So the spending recklessly starts now?" I teased, getting into the passenger seat.

"That started when the first big paycheck came in." He laughed pulling out of the drive way.

"Don't be alarmed by the amount of people there are when we get there we didn't expect so many to show up and they did." Tommy spoke calmly, I raised a brow but didn't question him. He's been acting pretty strange lately, what's up with him?

"I've been meaning to ask have you spoken to Kelso recently?" I've been meaning to contact him personally but something always comes up.

"Yeah he's over at the house right now why?" Tommy glanced over at me from a second before returning his attention to the road. He didn't look like had been drinking.

"Are you not drinking tonight?" I asked a little too surprised causing him to laugh.

"I am but I don't want to start until I drove you later in case I get wasted you can just stay over." He shrugged and then he pulled up to the house. It did look like there was a lot of people here tonight, walking through the crowd of people besides Tom I didn't recognize anyone until we got to the living room.

"Hey Y/n I'll be back with drinks." Sam pointed my way before swiftly going for those drinks he promised.

"There she is!" Abby seemed to be tipsy already as she stumbled her way towards me.

"Hey started without me?" I laughed as she hang onto me.

"Here you want one?" She handed me her cup.

"Okay come on you need to sit down." I sat her down beside Andy.

"Long time no see." Andy said sarcastically.