On the run

I love that man
~•~•~•~•~

"I miss him, I wish he was here." I cried on my father's shoulder. I didn't know exactly why I was crying, I didn't come with the intention of crying so much. Of course part of it was because I really miss Keith and desperately wished he was here or I was over there. But now that I was crying in front of my dad I feel like its because of a lot of repressed emotions. A mix of everything but I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I know flower, it's going to be tough being away from him but it's his job, you knew that even before you got together." My dad rubbed my arm, comforting me.

"I know." I let out a heavy sigh feeling somewhat better now. I would be lying if this also wasn't about the day Henry tried to force himself on me at my old home. I haven't said a peep about that to anybody yet, I don't even want to think about it but it just seems to haunt me every now and then. I can't help but feel guilty about, like if somehow it was my fault. Like I triggered him into snapping but of course it wasn't my fault that he decided to resolve it by trapping me against the wall.

"So how long are you going to be away for this time?" Father changed the subject as I had calmed down and my crying had stopped.

"Maybe three weeks depending if more dates are added to the schedule." Mötley has a few shows around California and maybe even other states but for the mean time they got Guns to be their opening act.

"Well if you ever need me don't hesitate to reach for that phone and call me okay flower." My dad lifted my chin to look up at him.

"Okay." I nodded smiling back at father, he then pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I'll miss you too dad." I giggled, wiping the tear off my face.

"As will I, have an amazing time traveling around, as always be careful and be safe." Dad said pulling away from the comforting hug.

I spent a few more hours bonding with my dad before it was time for me to go home just in time for Keith's call.

———-

"So when are you all heading for the first show?" Keith asked over the phone.

"Tomorrow, it was all so quick management gave them a few shows to do in between working on some new songs." I answered twirling the phone's cord around my finger.

"So are you going along?" He asked, I couldn't quite figure out the tone in his voice as I bit my bottom lip.

"I am, everyone is tagging along and I don't want to stay home alone." I replied.

"That's great, but now it'll be harder to have our daily calls with us moving around every other day." Damn it he was right, it would be near damn impossible for us to be able to contact each other now.

"I guess that never came to mind, that's going to suck." I frowned but maybe traveling will take my mind off Keith and make being away from him easier.

"That's alright kitten, we'll figure it out." I could hear the smile on his face, the face I longed to see and kiss all over.

"Come home and love me." I said without much thought, I heard the melody of his sweet laughter.