Aftermath

He kissed me.
~•~•~•~•~

His lips tasted of beer and oddly a hint of sweet cherry, and I couldn't stop. The feeling of his lips are so soft and I ached for it, the feelings of Keith's lips.

But they weren't Keith's.

"Hey Y/n, woah." The shuffling coming from the front of the bus caused both Izzy and I to separate in a panic.

"Goodness Tommy." Izzy was breathing heavily as was I.

"What the... what's going on?" Tommy came into the light from the moon with an obvious face of confusion and shock. He was looking at our position and then I looked down to see I was still on Izzy's lap.

"Oh." I panicked to get off and I stumbled a bit to sit beside him, very quickly sobering up and realizing what just happened.

"Umm, Y/n... a word." Tommy pointed towards the back of the bus, towards the room.

"I'm just going to go back to the bar." Izzy gave me a small smile before getting up and leaving past Tommy and off the bus. I stood up and walked over to the back room, hearing Tom's steps following me.

"What the hell was that?" Clear confusion coated his voice, his words triggered tears to fall from my eyes. I gasped for air and I cried out, what did I just do?

"Aw, no Y/n look I'm sure you didn't mean for this to happen doll." He rushed to comfort me as soon the realization hit me, I cheated on Keith.

"Shh, look at me, you had too much to drink and you weren't in the right state of mind and it was a mistake." Tommy held my chin softly tilting it upwards to look into his eyes.

"I-I just cheated on Keith." I cried, my tears falling down at a faster rate and Tom pulled me into his chest.

"I didn't want to, he's going to hate me and leave me." I hugged onto Tommy, I would never.

"Listen Y/n, I mean you just kissed Izzy right, that's what I walked into." He did his best to make me feel better.

"Yeah but that doesn't make me any better, he's going to hate me what if it was the other way around?" I looked back up at Tommy, my face a mess.

"Trust me doll face it could've been worse it was a small slip up, look if it was Keith slipping up I'm pretty sure it would've been more than just a small kiss." I don't know what he was doing at this point but his words were not making me feel any better.

"You really think he'd cheat on me." My pout grew and I felt my eyes getting watery.

"No, damn it I'm just as wasted..." Tommy sighed in disappointment looking pretty out of it, I could see he was trying to keep it together for me.

"Look, I'm not going to lie to you Keith is... you know like us and there's always the possibility I guess but who knows, for all we know we're just overthinking, wait is that what this is about?" He pulled me down to sit on the bed.

"Is this thing about what you heard through the phone." Tommy didn't ask, he knew I haven't let go of what I heard. The thought of Keith with another was always lingering in the back of my mind.

"Doll, you don't know if you don't ask him, for all you know you're only overthinking, you know what?" He sighed as he saw my lingering pout, he tried his best to cheer me up but we both knew only one thing could at this point.