Time for You

It didn't take long for sleep to overcome me once I closed my aching eyes.
~•~•~•~•~

There was a soft ringing in the distance and slowly my eyes peeled open from the bright sunshine pouring in the room. The ringing of a phone became clearer once I've fully woken up, I stumbled to get out of bed and by the time I did the ringing had died.

Stretching my muscles out the phone started ringing once again and since no one was going to make the effort and answer I followed the noise, growing louder with every step.

"Hello." I tried not to sound too irritated as I picked up the phone.

"Baby about time someone picked up the phone I was just about to drive over there to check if anyone was still alive." Keith joked on the other end of the line.

"Well I'm still alive I don't know about everyone else I'll have to check on them right now." I laughed now noticing how eerily quiet the large house was compared to last night. Where was everyone?

"So you're alright when are you coming home, do you need me to pick you up?" He asked eagerly.

"Umm, I don't know actually but you don't have to I'll find a ride home, someone is impatient this morning." I half joked noticing the obvious hurry in his tone for me to get home.

"What I miss my doll is that such a crime?" He teased, his voice now lower causing my heart to skip a beat.

"No I'll get home as soon as I can now I have to see if my friends survived the night." I really wanted to see what happened to everyone else after I disappeared into Tommy's bedroom.

"Alright kitten don't keep daddy waiting." I could practically see the sly smirk on his face.

"I won't daddy love you." I grinned from ear to ear, twisting the phone chord around my index finger wanting to get home sooner now.

"Love you." Keith replied before hanging up. I walked down the hall, the house still pin drop silent and when I finally reached the large living room is where I saw Tommy, Andy, Abby, and Duff still fast asleep on the big comfortable looking couches.

The rest were probably somewhere scattered around the house sleeping soundlessly. They all looked to be in such a deep sleep I'd feel bad about waking them up. They probably needed the sleep as well, I went into the kitchen deciding to make breakfast for everyone. They're going to be starving and hungover, this is going to be an interesting morning.

Now onto making an enormous amount of food to feed everyone.

I somehow managed to make enough food for everyone to have their stomachs full to ease the throbbing pain of their raging headache.

"Thanks for the food Y/n." Tommy massaged his temples as he rested his eyes.

"No problem." I nodded happy to help.

"Yeah thank you." Nikki grumbled before reaching for the bottle of painkillers. Then everyone went on a trail of saying thanks, all sounding very miserable.

"Well I have to get going." I got a hold of my purse and the keys to Tommy's car.

"Remember we're going shopping today." Abby reminded, right.

"I know I'll come back to pick you up then." I was about to head out when Tommy stopped me.

"Wait up I'll take you." Tommy got off his seat but I placed him back down.

"I'll drive don't worry I won't crash your car, I'll bring it back when we go shopping." He seemed unsure before giving in.

"Alright be careful." He waved.