All Over The Place

"Come on we have to get going to get ready for tonight."
~•~•~•~•~

"Babe something came up and we need to be in Jamaica two weeks earlier so we're leaving in two days." Keith said coming into the room causing a disappointing pout to form on my lips.

"What, what happened?" He sighed seeming annoyed with having to leave earlier than expected as well.

"They decided to add an early recording session and a whole other load of interviews and press, nothing new." He shook his head, rubbing his temples stressfully as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked very exhausted and it pained me to see him this way.

"Are you alright my love?" I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his tired body. Hugged him and kissed his scruffy cheek.

"I will be, I have to be." He showed a small smile.

"If you need me to go with you I'll be more than happy to take care of you." Seeing him like this gave me a need to take care of him and be there for him.

"No it's alright, you need to stay here and focus on yourself, have fun and enjoy time that I so selfishly took away from spending with your friends." His smile grew from the thought of me dropping everything to attend to his every need.

"Are you sure." I would definitely feel guilty for not going along with him after he left.

"I'm sure my love thank you for being your caring self besides I'd feel guilty and angry with myself if you have nothing to do everyday but wait in hotel rooms for me to be done with whatever crap." He leaned closer and captured my lips with his, the kiss was tender which eventually turned very heated. Which then led to us having sex and then me having to get ready again.

—————

The lights barely illuminated the dark bar as the night grew darker and the strip flooded with people ready for a show. Tonight we were watching the GN'R boys preform at the Troubadour.

"Hey Y/n come help me bring more beer?" Duff stood up noticing the bunch they had at their table was going out faster than expected.

"Sure." When getting up the place was pretty crowded, word getting out that the Crüe was going to be here. Someone bumped into me which caused me to lose my balance, luckily Duff was by to catch my fall.

"Woah you alright there smalls." He chuckled, his long arm around my waist and his other hand clasped with mine.

I then realized what hand he was holding and when he looked down at it his jaw dropped. I quickly pulled him towards the bar so the others wouldn't see.

"You're engaged!" Duff exclaimed once the realization set in, I panicked looking around to see if anyone had heard. Luckily no one was around at the moment and then I looked down at my hand. I had my ring on, I had forgotten to move it to my other finger.

"What no." I quickly changed the ring onto another.

"Then why was it on your ring finger?" Duff furred his brows eyeing me with suspicion.

"I just like wearing it there, it's more comfortable but no I'm not engaged." I lied. And so the lying starts again, I thought I was over with lying a long time ago but I really wanted this to stay between Keith and I.