Assumptions

"Now is not the time hurry or you're going to be late." I nearly dragged him out of the trailer and to the back of the stage.
~•~•~•~•~

"Ugh, my head is killing me pass me the bottle." Tommy extended his arm for the painkillers that would soothe his aching headache.

"Here." I took two and gave them to him with a bottle of water, he was laying down on the couch besides me as the bus moved on it's way to the next city.

"The cure to a hangover is to keep drinking, that way you're never hungover." Duff smiled as he brought another can of beer up to his lips.

"Yeah real good advice there buddy." Kelso patted his shoulder sarcastically making me laugh at their dynamic.

"Okay can you guys not right here please." Tommy mumbled in annoyance, but the other two were not done messing the poor guy.

"Huh what was that Tommy!" Duff purposefully spoke louder to increase the pounding of Tommy's headache.

"Ughh." The pained fluffy haired brunette groaned as he threw a pillow at the troubled two direction.

"Alright stop it." I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior, I gave Tommy the pillow he threw so he could he get some rest. There was quite some more time on the road before we got to our next destination so I pulled out my sketchbook to draw.

I was so focused on my work I don't know how long it'd been since I started and then I felt someone sit besides me but I didn't bother to look and see who it was.

"What are you up to?" It was Izzy's raspy yet soft spoken voice, I looked up to see the raven haired guitarist.

"Not much just drawing, you?" I closed my book and put it aside so I take this opportunity and finally talk to the quiet guitarist that never really spoke to me.

"Absolutely nothing, I'm so damn tired but I can't seem to sleep no matter how hard I try." He exhaled loudly, he did look very exhausted. His eye bags grew visible in the couple days we've been on the road. Nevertheless I think thats the longest sentence he's ever said to me.

"That sucks, you need energy the most this time around." I frowned at his state.

"You're telling me." He huffed out a light chuckle.

"But at least brownstone is keeping me up and going somehow." Izzy laughed it out before silence fell over us... brownstone? Why did he say it like that, is it what I think it is?

"How are you used to traveling around?" He finally turned to look at me as he waited for my reply instead of looking down at the floor the whole time.

"Um, I joined Tommy on his first tour a couple months ago." I replied and his eyes lit up a bit.

"Oh yeah with the Stones right?" His voice grew with excitement.

"How was that?" He leaned back in his seat looking intrigued.

"It was very fun, quite a unique and interesting experience but I loved it." I said thinking back on the last tour and finally getting to be with Keith without having to hide it from everybody.

"Lucky, I love The Stones and Keith Richards." Izzy flashed a handsome smile.

"So do I." I thought about Keith and what he might be doing right about now.