Tempation falls

I accepted his kiss and gave in.

~•~•~•~•~

"Y/n you're drunk let me put you to bed." He pulled back after awhile, looking as though he was trying desperately to hold himself back.

He said one thing but his body said another, his thumb pulled at my bottom lip lightly.

"It doesn't matter, if Keith can sleep with anyone he wants then why can't I?" We stayed close to each other, lips gazing at one another.

"Because you care about him too much to do that to him." He responded with a soft resisting tone keeping the intense eye contact.

"But he doesn't seem to care about me." I replied after taking a second to take in his words.

"Don't say that you know he loves you very much." He assured but I wasn't having any of that tonight.

"So what you don't want me?" I placed my hand on his chest getting closer.

"Believe me darling you're all I ever wanted since the night I laid my eyes on you, I'm very tempted to lay you down and have my way with you but, you're not just anyone for me to do that." His hands found my hips as I stroked his sharp jawline and soft cheek.

"What if I told you that you can have your way with me tonight." I whispered seductively, bitting my lip, staring lustfully at him through my long lashes.

"I hope you don't end up regretting those words angel face." He purred in a low voice, those words, where have I heard them before?

Then the memory of the night I gave myself to Keith flashed through my mind. We had made raw, passionate love for endless hours into the night as our love blossomed. The smiles and kisses we shared the next day. But the memory was cut short when I felt Mick's lips on mine again. Hazed by the alcohol as an instinct I kissed him back.

No more thoughts, only living in the moment. He nearly ripped my shirt off and I clawed at his to take it off. He threw me over his shoulder making his way to the bed, slapping my ass on the way. Laying me down on the soft surface he took off my undergarments leaving completely bare for his eyes to admire.

"Gorgeous." He breathed out in awe. He got rid of his tight pants leaving his manhood to stand tall.

"See what you do to me, now I finally get to have you all to myself." Like a dominant predator would to its prey, he crawled over me slowly leaning down to suck on my neck.

Marking me all over he took his time to make sure I would have marks and signs of him on my flesh. Mick made his way down to my breast sucking and nipping erupting moans from me, making my back arch.

Going lower he gave my awaiting pussy attention. His tongue got to work knowing how to satisfy me like he knew me better than he knew the palm of his hand. Moaning I got ahold of his soft hair tugging at it lightly erupting him in moans. He got back up and helped me up as well.

"Come here lovely doll." His voice was thick with lust and desire. He turned me to lay on my stomach, face on the pillow, knees on the bed, and my ass up all for his access. I squealed as he gave my throbbing clit a hard, long lick from behind making his chuckle.

His palm smacked my ass before giving it a nice squeeze, then I felt his tip tease me all over.

"Mick!" I whined wanting him to take me.