Light my Love

I had my baby all to myself and nothing was going to stop me from fully enjoying it.
~•~•~•~•~

Upon arriving in France we didn't go to some fancy house or Keith's home here. But instead we arrived at a cozy cabin in the countryside centered in the middle of beautiful fields. We've created a passionate heaven here as we spent every waking minute of the day for the past week.

"Are you ready darling?" Keith came into the room looking ravishing himself as he didn't have to try. I nodded with a grin on my face taking his outstretched hand, lacing our fingers together. He was surprising me today as if he hasn't done a lot of that so far but I accept and appreciate all his sweet gestures of love.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I fiddled with his fingers, they rested on my lap while his other hand was on the wheel.

"It'll ruin the surprise we're almost there and you'll love it." Keith glanced my way for a second before returning his gaze to the road. I looked out the window admiring the beautiful scenery as we drove by. In about fifteen more minutes we arrived at what looked like a stable. Getting out of the car and walking closer towards our destination hand in hand is when I noticed the beautiful animals it held.

"Horses!" My smile widened with excitement were we going horseback riding?

"Hello Keith, Y/n." An older man who I'm assuming is the owner came out as if he was expecting us and greeted us with a friendly smile.

"Here to take the beauties out for a ride?" He waved us over to get closer to the horses.

"Hey Arthur we'll take Black Jack and we'll be out of your way." Keith shook his hand and then Arthur went over to a bigger stall. Out cane a big beautiful stallion.

"There he is." Keith didn't hesitate to get closer to the intimidating horse and pet him, the horse seemed to be alright with Keith and didn't react negatively to his actions.

"Come on pet him he's a gentle giant." Keith assured waving me to get closer. I was a bit nervous but I stepped forward anyway. Slowly my arm reached out as I looked into the horse's eyes then my hand came in contact with the soft fur.

"I can assure you he's very well behaved." Arthur nodded as he watched our small interaction. A saddle was then placed on the stallion. Arthur led us and the horse outside where the sun was still shining high in the sky.

"Come on kitten this wasn't all of the surprise we still have some ground to cover." Keith pulled me in by my waist I was about to say something but Keith cut me off by crashing our lips together. Smiling into the kiss I pulled away not wanting it to get awkward when Arthur was still here. He helped me on the horse and then got on behind me taking control of the lead.

"You kids have fun." I waved and then we were off. Keith pulled me closer to get me to rest my back on his chest, with his protective arms around me i could feel his lips on the side of my head.

Everything was perfect.

The gorgeous scenery, the weather was just right, the two of us together. We rode the horse for about half an hour enjoying the view and our presence before Keith said to close my eyes. I did as I was told and my eyes closed we kept riding for another couple minutes before we came to a holt.

"Keep your eyes closed kitten." His charming voice whispered in my ear and I could feel him getting off. There was noise so he was probably tying the horse up then somehow Keith had also helped me off the horse. He guided me for awhile until we came to a stop.