Chapter 18. Last Forever

**CONTENT WARNING**
This chapter contains mature content such as sexual material. Material is explained further, see information in "Ongoing Updates, Publishing, Warnings."

Neveah Crow

The sun poured through my window, casting hues of yellow along the softest of figures. Everything was exactly how it was meant to be. There was a split second where it was perfect. 

His hand wrapped snugly around my waist, his chest rising and falling along my back. I rubbed my sleep away from my eyes, adjusting to the daylight. It felt strange to hold such meaning on a simple day. The only difference between yesterday and today was him besides me.

Memories from yesterday quickly interrupted the pleasant morning, the perfect moment disappeared. 

I turned to see his restless face laying close. He glowed in the light. Every sharp edge was softened. He looked peaceful and content right where he was. He still wore the clothes from before, disheveled and full of wrinkles.

"Look who's staring now." His raspy voice interrupted the silence, proving he must've just woken. "Good morning." He smiled.

"Good morning. I wasn't sure you'd still be here." I smiled warmly, brushing my hand across his cheek.

"I hate mornings. I hate having to get up and leave the bed." He smirked. "But I have you to look forward to today."

I blushed at his statement, so warm and full of sincerity. He quickly propped himself on his elbow, using his free hand to cup my cheek.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

With that, he pushed his lips onto mine. Our smiles forced at each other, fighting for one's touch. He was passionate, his kiss radiated heat through my body.

"You're stunning, you know that?" He moved his way on top, trapping me between his arms and legs. "I can't believe you're with me right now. I can't believe I get to see this right when I wake up."

He leaned in, pressing another soft kiss on my lips. He trailed kisses along my jawline, moving teasingly to my neck.

"I could do this every morning. Seeing you by my side." His lips wandered towards my chest, sending shivers down my spine. The combination of his words and touch sent me spiraling.

"Draco-" he interrupted me, putting his lips back to mine.

"Let me take care of you." He smirked.

Silently I nodded, giving him permission to do as he pleased. A sly smirk fit onto his face, only for him to rush into my lips. His tongue parted my lips softly, tangling his with mine. 

"I'm going to make you feel so fucking good, Neveah." He moved downward slowly, his hands trailing with him.

His face met in between my legs. His hands picked at the waistband of my panties. He teasingly pulled them off, followed by him tossing them to the ground. He gripped my hips tightly, holding me still.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

His lips dove into my most sensitive parts, causing me to gasp at the sudden pleasure. His tongue twirled, hitting places I wasn't sure was possible. The more I squirmed the harder he dug his fingers into my skin.

My hands dove to his hair, gripping eagerly. My reaction only seemed to motivate him as he quickened his movements. As his tongue moved I felt his hand move downwards, slowly I felt a finger slip inside me.