Specialty Chapter 1. Harry Potter

This specialty chapter takes place after, "Chapter 33. Second Love."

I decided to write a few sweet, angsty, and tension filled chapters for both my readers and myself. With the plot thickening it's nice to pull back and enjoy something simple. It's much easier to write and it helps get story's out quickly for my readers.

These chapters are short story's that happen between the plot lines. I plan to occasionally publish these stories for the time being. The main plot of, "The Crow," will continue as well. Enjoy :)

***

**CONTENT WARNING**
This chapter contains mature content such as sexual material. Material is explained further, see information in "Ongoing Updates, Publishing, Warnings."

Neveah Crow

I didn't expect the rain to become so harsh when I came down for a walk. I was at least half a mile from the castle, and the rain had turned from a light shower to thundering clouds filling the sky. I sat on the wooden bench beneath a tall tree, enjoying the sudden storm. The water reflected a thousand raindrops and the pink petals above me joined them.

I couldn't get Harry's words out of my head... the woman I love... Love.

Hermione had talked me through this nearly a week ago, but the thoughts never faded. The guilt was overwhelming. I had dodged Harry every chance I had... turning around in the hallway, leaving the room when he entered, staying quiet during lunch.

It was brutal. He was getting restless, and I couldn't explain. Now... it just feels too late. I spent too much time avoiding him. I couldn't possibly tell him how I felt now.

I don't, 'trust,' love. I don't believe it's everything people say it is. Love is conditional. It's a push and pull of getting what you want, what you need. If at any moment you can't provide that for someone anymore, they leave. They always leave.

If Harry loves me, what happens when I can no longer give him what he needs?

I let my thoughts drown in the storm, watching the rain fall.

"Seriously Neveah?!" A far away voice shouted in the distance. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Harry?" I jolted from my seat. Harry was quickly coming closer, the rain soaking every layer of clothes he had.

"Don't you dare fucking run away from me!"

Harry stomped in my direction, his voice still loud, trying to reach over the storm. His glasses were missing, and his hair stuck to his face. His button up was sheer, glued to his skin. It was clear he didn't think about changing before he stormed out here.

"Harry!" I rushed towards him, pulling him beneath the tree's shield. "What in Merlin's name are you doing? You're soaked!"

"So you're scared?" His voice was sharp, but not mean. He brushed water from his face, looking deep into my eyes. "You're scared of me fucking loving you?"

"How-" I took a step back...

"I lost my fucking girlfriend, Neveah! You disappeared! You hid from me!" His chest rose quickly, out of breath with every word. His hands displayed his feelings, shaking them in the air, running them through his hair. He paced back and forth, back into the pouring rain. I felt my heart quicken. "I begged Hermione to tell me what the fuck was wrong!"

"She told you?!" My heart was skipping, my stomach sinking...

"I thought- Merlin, Neveah! I thought something bad had happened! I thought you- I don't fucking know!" His brows creased, his lips downturned. I couldn't tell if there were tears through the rain. "I thought... Maybe I did something to upset you. Maybe this is all my fault. Maybe- maybe this is it."