Chapter 10. A Broken Piano

**CONTENT WARNING**
This chapter contains mature content such as sexual material. Material is explained further, see information in "Ongoing Updates, Publishing, Content Warnings."

Is saying, "prepare," a good enough warning for you all? I hope it is.

Neveah Crow

Somehow, though I don't know the reason, Draco has continued to wake up before me. Each and every morning since I've been here. I find him lazily watching me and I force myself awake.

"Don't you get bored of staring?" I asked.

"Never." He smirked.

Before I had the chance to fully wake up, he dove his lips into mine. He was forceful yet gentle. He pressed his tongue against mine, craving more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, desperately pulling him closer. He reciprocated with messy kisses. His tongue pressed against mine, reaching further.

"I want you. Now." He pulled away, keeping eye contact.

"Dray..." My voice wasn't my own. A breathy gasp for air.

"I'm not asking." He moved himself between my legs, towering over me.

My hands tangled in his hair, fire burned through our bodies. Eagerness caused his hand to fumble with the buttons on my night top. When it wasn't moving fast enough for him, I heard a rip, followed by something falling on the floor. I broke the kiss, looking at my top.

Buttons fell on the floor, some on the bed. He dove his lips to my skin whispering, "I'll buy you a new one." His teeth nipped my chest, trying to taste anything he could. His hand found my breast, he massaged it softly, earning an audible moan.

I watched as he marked what was his. I could feel myself melting at his touch, he had complete control of me. He made his way back to my lips, grinding his hips against me. I could feel his growing erection through his sweatpants.

I wanted him more and more, begging for his body against mine. I lifted the bottom of his shirt, helping him out. He was strong, chiseled, covering my whole body as he stood above me.

I pulled the hem of his pants, signaling I wanted them off. He broke our kiss and threw them across the room, only to quickly dive into my neck once again. He radiated his dominance, pressing me into the bed. I wanted to feel that power.

"My turn." I flipped Draco on the bed, straddling him with my legs.

I placed heavy kisses trailing from his jawline, making my way downward teasingly. I loved the way he twitched at my touch. Watching him, watching me, heavily panting.

I pulled the waistband of his boxers, he bucked his hips, allowing me to move quickly. As I pulled them down his large erection grew.

I wanted to see him squirm under my touch.

I grabbed his base with one hand, tracing his tip with my tongue. With every stroke he let out a soft moan. I took him in my mouth, forcing it deeper inside me. He arched his back, gripping the sheets besides him.

Using both my hands and mouth I began to pick up the pace. I teased him. Moving fast, getting him so close before slowing my pace. He cursed me for it but begged for more. When I finally brought him to his peak, I took in every piece of him.

"You're such a good girl." He sat up, kissing me aggressively.

I took him in my hand once again, stroking gently. I decided I wasn't finished. I wanted to feel him inside me. I began to place myself over him. Slowly, I lowered myself to the base of his shaft.