Chapter 20. Undeniable

As always, enjoy today's chapter :)

Neveah Crow

July 20, 1996

Dray,

I hope my letters have found you well, considering I haven't heard anything from you in days. I worry incredibly, I just wish you'd tell me you're alright. The more I wait for a reply the more I lose my sanity. I wonder if this is your strike to "forget."

I have spent my summer with friends, trying to make the most of what time we have. No matter what I do it seems impossible to stop thinking of you. I hope your time alone has been decent enough, knowing the circumstances.

I'll continue to send my regards in hope of a reply. Until then, I hope you're doing well.

With love,
Bird

***

July 28, 1996

Dray,

It's been nearly a month since we've talked, or communicated in the least. I've made my best efforts but they seem to be failing.

I hope you know I still wear the locket, whether that means something to you or not. I find myself staring blankly, losing thought throughout the day. My worry has not subsided.

Write soon Draco, I want to know how you're doing. It feels impossible to enjoy my time without knowing you're okay. I hate how we left things so sudden.

Love,
Neveah

***

August 9, 1996

Draco,

I would've thought you'd write at least one letter, just one. I accepted the fact there will be no reply. Whether you're busy, upset or just plain over me, you're not going to answer.

I can't bother wondering what you would write to me anymore. Sometimes, I hope you'd tell me it's over. That you're finished with me. If you did, I could manage to let go, and stop torturing myself for you.

I guess I'm writing for myself now. Selfish, maybe. But I don't care anymore. If you're done with me Draco, please just tell me so.

Throughout everything, I still hope you're safe. I hope you're alive, considering I have no clue what you're dealing with. I wish you would let me help you Draco.

Take care,
Neveah

***

August 20, 1996

Draco,

I've taken time for myself recently. The garden is in full bloom. It's quite funny since I won't be here to care for it once I return to school. It's still pleasant to see in the mornings.

The house has music in the halls now, I figured  you'd like the thought. It's not as quiet as it used to be, considering the group is making a mess of everything.

I hope you have the chance to do the same. I hope you get to hear music, see flowers, maybe even hear messy laughter.

        Neveah

***

August 30, 1996

Draco,

School should be returning soon, maybe we'll get a chance to speak finally. I wonder if you'll want to see me. Despite your efforts to forget me, I can't let history repeat and lose each other once again.