Chapter 2. Games

**CONTENT WARNING**
This chapter contains mature content such as alcohol use. Material is explained further, see information in "Ongoing Updates, Publishing, Warnings."

Thank you for sticking around! I was so excited I received even one comment/read!

TikTok is the main reason I've gotten even a little recognition. I'll make sure to post updates and teasers on my TikTok account:
phonywriter

Anyways enjoy, it should be interesting.

***

{updated 4.16.21}

Neveah Crow

Everyone had moved onto the floor, sitting in a circle. After getting proper introductions out of the way, I sat between Fred and Hermione. Across from me were Ginny, Harry, Neville, Ron and George. It wasn't until everyone was a little buzzed, that we all became more comfortable with each other.

"Let's play..." Harry took a sip, "Truth, Dare or Drink."

"Now that sounds interesting." George laughed.

"Alright then Harry, you ask first." Fred answered.

Harry moved his eyes around the circle, deciding who he should ask. His cheeks and nose were already pink from the alcohol, looking as if he were sunburnt. He was quiet and reserved when I first met him. Now, I watched him come out of his shell with a little bit of help.

"Neveah." His eyes locked on mine. "Truth, Dare or Drink?"

I could already tell he was drunk by the way he spoke and the fleshy tone of his skim. He was clearly a light weight.

"Dare. Easy choice." I felt more confident with the alcohol in my system.

"I dare you.... to switch shirts with Ron for one round." He laughed, proud of his dare.

"Are you an idiot?" Ron cried out, "that wouldn't cover a single arm!" He pointed to my tank top.

"Sorry Ron, it's not your dare to forfeit." I laughed at him as he scoffed.

Without hesitation I took off my top and threw it at Ron. Underneath revealed a lacey black bra. Leaving little to the imagination.

"Blimey!" Neville said, covering his eyes quickly.

"I didn't think she'd do it!" Hermione cried out.

"I knew she was fun." Fred smirked at me. Very obviously looking down. I admired the looks it got me. Both of surprise and attraction. I never got to have fun outside of the manor.

I watched as everyone's eyes directed their attention towards me, even the girls. An exception for Neville of course.

"Since you all made it very clear, I do believe I need a shirt in return, Ron." I said while crossing my arms. Not that I minded the attention.

"R-Right, sorry. Here." Ron began to take off his shirt. Flustered in the process, he began flailing.

Everyone started laughing at Ron. Somehow he'd gotten himself tangled in his own shirt. His clumsiness was enhanced as the night went on, which only entertained us. Regardless, he was quite fit. I couldn't help but notice.

"Will you stop laughing and help me!" He shouted.

"Keep it down!" Ginny tried to remove the shirt off Ron while he whined. "Stop moving!"

Eventually Ron had gotten out of his shirt and began trying to fit into mine.

"You're lucky I don't like that top." I joked, watching it stretch to its limit. The crop top only covered his chest and it seemed like it would burst at the seams.