14

"Hey don't go to sleep on me." Scott said jumping up on the couch. I sat up also. His face was near mine. "I'm not. I wanna do something else." I said. "So do I." "Why don't you show me?" I asked. He smiled. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Completely." He grabbed my neck and pulled me to him. Our lips met and loved it. My arms wrapped around his neck. His got tangled in my hair as he fell backwards against the couch. That didn't stop me from kissing him. My hands moved to his neck. My legs trapping his waist to the couch. His hands ran up and down my back. I didn't stop. I didn't want to. So I kept kissing him.

I woke up from my dream. I sat straight up in the bed. Wait, I'm in the bed? The last time I checked I fell asleep in the living room. I pulled away the covers and went downstairs. I would've thought Scott had left, but he slept on the couch, snoring. I stood at the top of the steps and watched him. Smiling. I finally went back to my room. Then went to sleep.

I woke up to my loud alarm. I rolled over and tried to hit it a couple times. But missed horribly. Then I heard someone running up the steps and burst into my room. He maw in covering his ears. "I am hear that from all the way in the living room." He said as I finally got it off. I coked my head and said "your spent the night?" I asked. I knew he had fell asleep but I would've thought he would have gone home. "Yea. I saw you fell asleep and brought you up here. I was going to change you into more comfortable cloths but...." He looked at me up and down. "Yea you made the right choice." I said standing up. "I'll run up to my house and grab my cloths then meet you back here to take you to school okay?" He asked. "Sure. See ya." I said as he went downstairs. "See ya." Then he left. I changed into a dark purple sweater that was a little to big. It went pass my hands. And showed one of my shoulders. I didn't care though. I threw on some black pants. Then my red converses. My hair was a mess so I just put it into a messy bun that was really lose. A bunch of thin strands of hair dangled down. I looked in the mirror. I didn't look to bad. I actually looked pretty cool. Then I smiled thinking about what Scott would think about it. I grabbed my stuff and went outside to wait for him.

I only had to wait about five minutes before he showed up. I jumped into the passenger seat. The smell of cologne hit me. It smelt great. I'm sure he probably smelt my perfume. "Nice outfit." He said backing out of the driveway. "Thanks. I really put a lot of effort into it." I joked. We both laughed. "So who all is gonna be at your party tonight?" He asked. "I honk a lot. Which is surprising. Are you coming?" I said. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said. Sooner or later we pulled into the school parking lot. We both got out and I immediately felt Amy staring at us. We walked inside and to our lockers. We were almost late. So the halls were empty. "Hurry up." He said shutting his locker door. "Go ahead I'm right behind you." I said getting my last books. "Okay but hurry." He rushed to class. I heard something behind me then someone put their hand on my mouth and two other people grabbed both my arms. Three to one. How the fuck is this any fair? They pulled me into the girls bathroom. Then slammed me to the wall. I saw Amy, Hannah, Maria, and jasmine. They all ganged up on me. Maria and jasmine held me to the wall with both my arms. "What do you want Amy?" I asked. She smirked. "I want you to back off. Scott's mine. He's the new hottie and that's why I get him. I'll let you have him when I'm done. You know what they say, give your used toys to the homeless." She laughed. "Go ahead and get him then because we aren't dating." I knew he wouldn't date her. Would he? "Then this makes this a while lot easier." She said. "Wait makes what-" I was cut off by her slapping my face.

My face turned. I looked back at her. She slapped me on the other side. All four of them just giggled. "How is this web fair? Four against one? Doesn't seem like a fair fight to me." She shook her head. "It's not about fair sweetie, it's about getting what I want." She laughed as she punched my face. I felt blood come from my lip. I had to admit, her punches hurt. But I couldn't show that. Then her friend joined in. They both punched me in the stomach and slapped my face until their hands and my face and stomach was red. The laughed as they dropped me to the ground and walked out. I couldn't move. I finally let my tears come. It hurt really bad. What did I do to deserve this? I'm not even dating him. Hell knows I want to. And even more. But I wasn't. My face and stomach throbbed. I held my stomach with my hands. I was just relieved that I didn't have a busted lip or black eye. But I did have a bloody cut on my lip. I had to have laid there a good ten minutes before I heard someone enter the room. "Brenda!" That had to be Bella. She ran over to my side. "Oh my gosh. We have to get help." I grabbed her arm before she could yell. I rolled over on my back. "Don't." I said quietly. She was leaning over me. "Because. I'm fine." "No your not. You look horrible." I shook my head and grabbed something on the wall to pull me up. I got to my feet. I admit, it hurt bad. But not to where I couldn't walk. She grabbed a wet paper towel. "Come one let me at least clean then cuts on your face and lip." She said putting it on my lip.

She cleaned up all my scratches and we left. I had first class with everyone. We walked in and I saw Amy sitting on Scott's lap. I squeezed my binders tight and sat down in my seat. My teeth squeezed each other I side my mouth. Scott was trying to get her off him. I think. She got off him and sat down in a seat beside him. She whispered in his ear. Okay. If she goes to my party I'm going to punch her face to where she's a red pancake. Class has been started for at least five minutes. "Harris. Why were you late today?" He asked. "I'm sorry mr. Martin. It won't happen again." I said. "Yea it better. And have you told your parents about the conference?" "Yes. But they have to wait until hey are back in town." I said. "Okay then. Lets get started class. Shall we." He turned to write something on the chalk board. Scott turned towards me. "You just lied to the teacher." I can't face him or he'll see the scratches. "No I didn't. Like I said, I had to get my stuff." I said. "I can tell when your lying. Just tell me the truth." He said. "If I do you'll go all wolf on them." I said looking down at my hands. I was playing with them. "No I won't. I promise. No matter who they are." I turned to look at him. "Amy and her friends ganged up on me and held me down while Amy punched me." I said. His jaw hit the floor. "And you didn't tell me?" He was slowly getting angry. "No because I knew this would happen." I looked in his eyes. They were red. As much as when clay jumped on me. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Scott." I said. I rubbed his shoulder. He looked down at the floor. Disconnecting our eyes. A minute or two later he looked back up. I sighed and smiled at seeing his blue eyes. I rubbed his shoulder one more time before mr.Martin yelled our names. "Harris! Ethan! Pat attention!" He yelled. We leaned back in our seats. But didn't take our eyes off each other. "So your last name is Ethan?" I whispered. He nodded.

School went by in a big blur. First core to lunch was awesome. But afterwards I was just board. Mainly because Scott was only in my first two classes and he sat with us at lunch. We talked all day though. Even in third and fourth core. We texted on our phones. The bell rang and I jumped out of my seat. I grabbed my book bag and headed to my locker. I stuffed all my stuff in and shut the door. Scott jumped out in between me and my locker. Which wasn't a lot of space. Our chest were touching. I felt the sudden urge to pull his face to mine and kiss him. But I didn't. He smiled. "So an I come after school and help you set up for the party?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and backed away from him. "Sure. Warren and Isabella will be there about an hour before the party starts. He started walking beside me. "Hey, wanna take a fun way home?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Come on, I'll show you." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. In the woods. He dropped my wrist and turned into his wolf form. I laughed. I jumped on his back and he ran.