4

The next day at school I was greeted in the morning at my locker by Isabella. She jumped up and down and said "I can't believe you are actually going!" I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her. "Shut up. I don't want people to know that." Just as I go sighed my last words, Scott walked over to his locker right beside mine. She still smiled. She patted down her bright blue, flowery dress. It went a little past her knees. Unlike me who was wearing skinny jeans with holes in the knees. Red converses on. And a plaid over shirt on over my white tank top. My brown hair falling behind me. "I have I go tell warren! Oh and we are going out to dinner afterwards if you want to come! Then a movie! We are going to have the best time ever!" She walked away. Sometimes she was just way to perky. I turned back to my locker. Once I got my stuff and slammed my locker shut, a tannish pale face with beautiful blue eyes looked at me. Scaring me half to death. I jumped. "Stop doing that." I said smiling. "I'm sorry about yesterday. It just some things I have to keep personal." He said. "I understand. I over reacted. I shouldn't force you to tell me something on the first day we met. I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be." He said smiling. I smiled back and walked away as any and her crew walked over to Scott. "See ya later." I said walking over to the bathroom. I stopped at Bella. "Watch this." Bella said. I turned around. I saw all the crowd all around Scott. She pulled out a rubber band. She pulled back one end and flung it at Amy. It rammed right I to the back of her neck. A couple people gasped as me and Bella laughed. All of her friends gasped and stepped away from Scott. and then slowly ran away, one of them pulling Scott with her. The halls were quiet now. Just me, Bella, and Amy. All though I thought I felt an extra pair of eyes around us. Amy stepped up to us. Bella shrank back against the girls bathroom door. No. I told myself. Stand up. I kept my knees straight and didn't move as se got closer. "Which one of you did that?" Bella was about to say something. "I did." I said. I could barely hear Bella gasp. "Why? I am going to crush you until your bones are soft." She punched me in the face. It didn't take long for me to react. I punched her straight in the jaw and heard a cracking noise. I don't know how but I punched her in the stomach and she bent down, grasping her stomach. I pulled her head and banged it down on my knee. I gasped. That wasn't me. How did I just do that. She now lie in the floor crying. I held my hand up to my mouth and realized what I had just done. When I looked behind me, Bella was gone. I turned back around and Scott was there. He covered my mouth before I could scream and shoved my books to my chest. Then pushed the both of us into the bathroom. Once we were in there he had me pinned to a wall. My mouth still covered. I threw down my binders and books and pulled my hand at his. He grabbed them and held them so tightly in one hand. Both of my hands in his one. And so tightly. How? "Shh." He whispered. I heard something from outside. It sounded like a dog walking around. What? Once it was gone he let go of my mouth. I punched his chest. It was hard, but soft like a chest should be. It hurt my fist. I grabbed it with my hand. "Ow." I said. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked. He shook his head. "The principle was just outside that door. Waiting for you to be there. Lucky I saw everything that happened." I looked at the ground. "Oh....you saw that? I didn't mean to do it like that. I was just so pissed off. You have no idea what-" "I don't care. She deserved it. I saw her exchanging tongues with some other guy then come over and try to do the same with me." He said. Then I looked up. His blue eyes gazed into my green ones. His face was full of worry or shock. Then he took a step towards me and put a ruff hand on my cheek where she had just punched me. Tingles shot through my cheek. Then raced down my body. "Oh my god are you okay? That looks painful." He said. "No I'm fine, really." I said moving his hand. Even though I wouldn't have minded if it stayed right there. He moved to a sink and got a wet pepper towel. Then put it against my cheek. "There." He said. He held it there as we dazed Into each others eyes. I could tell by his face that he wanted to tell Me something. But he couldn't. "You know we are in the girls bathroom right?" I asked. He shook himself out of a gaze and took his hand from my cheek. "yea sorry, we should probably head to class." He said pointing at the door. "Yea." I said picking up my books and binders off the floor and heading out the door. Amy was gone now. But a tiny little blood was on the floor. I ignored it and followed Scott into our class. Warren and Isabella were talking away with their lips pressed with each other. I ignored them and me and Scott sat behind them. The whole class time I talked to Scott. About our favorite activists, music, animals. And some other stuff. Actually...... That's what we talked about all day. I learned he played football. I like basketball. His favorite color was red. What a coincidence that was the color of my shoes. Mine was black. His favorite type of music was rock. Mine was heavy metal. We didn't really have anything in common. That is.....until lunch.

We got all of our food and sat at our table. Scott was being pulled over by Amy to her table. He took one look at our table then pulled away from her. The walked over to us. He sat down beside me and warren. "What's up guys?" He asked. I wanted to smile but held it back. "I didn't know you two were so friendly?" Warren asked. "Not really but I guess a little." I said. "Well I think it's cute. Omg! We should bring him to the party and diner and movie afterward!" Bella spat. I threw a hand at my face. And slid it down my face. Why the fuck did you have to do that Bella!? I wanted to scream. "Um......Sure sounds fun. But I gotta be home early." Scott said before I could say anything. He had a slight hesitation in his voice. "Great so a double date?" Warren asked. I shook my head. "No. It's not a double date. Just four friends hanging out." I said. "So we are friends now?" Scott smiled at me. I riled my eyes. "Yea Scott. We're Friends." I said. He laughed a little. His laugh could light up the whole world. The rest of the day I didn't have any classes with him. Then came time I go home and something I saw changed what I thought of Scott.