31

:hey. sorry guys, I had a mix up and part of it didn't get published so I just wanted to fix it so y'all didn't get confused. so here's the full chapter. again, I'm sorry.:

I was about to fall asleep before I felt a cold hand on my stomach. Where my piercing was. I shot up thinking it was mom. My head made contact with the other persons head. I grabbed my head with one hand and closed my eyes. "Shit." I whispered. The other person kept their hand on my stomach. I opened my eyes.

"When did that happen?" Shirtless Scott asked. "Today." I said smiling a little. He pulled his hand away and sat down beside me. "How long were you staring at my stomach until you touched it?" I asked. I had my shirt almost up to my chest. My whole stomach was showing.

He smiled and scratched the back of his neck. "Since your parents left the room." Great. I punched his shoulder. "Sometimes your like a perve, you know that?" I said. He laughed. "That's partially boy. And partially wolf. If it was all wolf then if always be staring at everything from you. Which I do sometimes." My mouth dropped open. "You stare at what?" I asked.

"You." "What body parts of me?" "Um......face.......chest area.... stomach....bottom area. Probably more and don't notice." I punched his shoulder again. "Yea, your a perve." I said. He laughed. "Don't think I don't see you staring at my chest all the time." Okay so maybe I did. A LOT. I was kinda doing it right now. "Okay.....well that's different." I said.

"How?" He asked. "It's only when you have your shirt off. Which is a lot. But you stair at me when I have all my cloths on." I said. He shook his head. "Yea. Because you don't need to remove any particle of clothing to impress me." He said. I smiled.

We were quiet a minute. "Go to bed. Its late." He said standing. "What about you?" I asked. "I'm a wolf. I can sleep on the floor just fine. Or shift and sleep on the edge of your bed." He said. I had a different idea of where he could sleep. But I'm not sure what he'd think of me If I asked that. "Could....could you sleep with me?" I asked. He smiled.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Positive. It's not like we're doing anything." Not that I wouldn't mind. He smiled really big and walked over to the door and locked it. then the bed. I laid back on my side and faced him. Smiling. "I'm so tempted by you." He whispered. "What do you mean by tempted?" I asked. "What do you think it means?" I think it means you wanna have sex with me. That's what it sounds like at least.

"You know what I'm thinking." I said. "True. So we're thinking the same thing?" He asked. I nodded. We were quiet a minute. "Why do they want me so bad? I mean, I know I'm the type of blood they want to marry but why me? Isn't there SOMEONE in the world other than me they want? I mean come on." I said. He stopped smiling. Then rubbed my cheek with his thumb and hand on my cheek. "I wish beautiful. I wish. But they just want you because they think your going to be the perfect queen with the type of blood that you DO have. There's nothing that can change that except the bite. I'm sorry." He said. I closed my eyes. Almost ready to cry.

Don't do it. Be tough. Just fight then off until you can't anymore. I swear sometimes I think Scott can read my thoughts and feelings because he moved his hand from my cheek to the back of my head and pulled me into his arms. One hand softly rubbed up and down my back. The other held my back. Both of mine squeezed around his side. That's how I fell asleep.

I was waking up to someone knocking on my door. Scott still slept holding me. I quietly pushed him away. Then stood up and walked to my door. "Honey? Are you awake yet?" My mom asked. "Uh yea mom. I'm awake. What do you need?" I asked. I didn't dare unlock the door. Because if my mom walked in and saw Scott sleeping on my bed, shed get the wrong idea.

"Okay. Well we are going into town for a while. And we will probably be back after your gone so I just wanted to say be good and I love you. Call me when you get to bella's." "I love you to mom. And I will. Bye." THen she left. I turned and looked at Scott. Who was still laying in the bed shirtless. I smiled and walked over to the bed. I laid down beside him, facing him. "Morning." I whispered. He opened his eyes. Then smiled. "I hope I wake up every morning to that beautiful smile." He whispered back. That only made me smile more. "Maybe you will." I mumbled to myself. Then sat up.

"Now get your lazy ass put of bed and lets go eat breakfast. My parents are gone." I jumped up and went to my door. He jumped in front of me before I could get there. "Can't we stay here for just five minutes?" He asked. "Doing what?" I knew what. Making out. And I wouldn't care. "This." He grabbed my neck with both hands and we kissed. Over and over. Just like all the other times. It was amazing. My hands were pressing his chest until he was squished between me and the door. I laughed and bit his lip. "I don't mind. But only five minutes." I whispered. "Better than nothing." He whispered back as he pulled my neck again.

My hands didn't move from his bare chest for a while. But when they did, they moved to the back of his neck. And tangled my fingers in his hair. Squeezing his hair in my fists to keep him close to me as possible.
His moved down my neck and back. Then stopped at my waist.

I pulled away after a while. We breathed hard. Like normal. "That five minutes turned into ten." He whispered looking up at the clock. Surely enough it had been. I smiled and pulled away. "Then I guess we better eat breakfast." I said pulling his arms so he wasn't leaning on the door anymore. He smiled and we went downstairs.

"Pancakes?" I asked grabbing the flour and stuff to make pancakes. "Sure." He said from the opposite side of the counter on a bar stool. He hopped up from it and came over to my side.

Once we put on the pancakes the stove he said "you know what's funny?" I turned to him. "What?" I asked. He stuck the tip of his fingers in the flour and flung it at me. I gasped as white powder spread all over my face. I smile and grabbed a handful and put it all over his head and face. I laughed as I ran to the opposite side of the counter. He threw a handful at me. Not only causing it to go on my face and neck but all over the counter. We both laughed.

Once I dumped the lat bit of flour over his head we laughed and he pulled me to him by the wait. Making me kiss him again. I did t resist one bit. Yea I was hungry, but we both were more hungry for something else. Something like this. My hands rubbed his muscly chest. I laughed as I bit his lip then pulled away. Barley breathing from running around the kitchen and kissing him hard so long. Our foreheads rubbed together. We both smiled. "Lets eat." I whispered. I tried pulling away but he kept his grip. "Wait.......let me just look at you a second." He whispered. I smiled and blushed more. So I let him. Let him stare at me. But it gave me time to look at him also.

To notice how much softness was in his eyes and face. How much he wanted to protect me with his life. How he would. How everything he did......revolved around me in someway.