2

I walked I for t of him, backwards. "The other is hallway A. We don't really go over there. I don't know why. The cafeteria and gym are in building two C. The office-" "I know where everything is." He said. "Okay then. Well what is your locker number?" I asked. "Um......three twenty two." That's just funking great. My locker is three twenty one. Right beside his! "Well, lucky I just HAPPENED to be your tour guide because my locker is right beside yours." I said. "Come on follow me." I turned straight. And walked o my locker. "Right here." I said. "Cool, well at least I'll know someone." He said. "And what makes you so sure you'll get to know me?" I asked crossing my arms and leaning Avis t my locker. "I'm not. Just going to try. And you aren't that bad." I smiled and was about to laugh. "You REALLY need to get o know me before you go off assuming things like THAT. Trust me." I said getting off the lockers and started walking again. I could see him smile as he followed me. "So what you wanna know now?" I asked. "Well your name. All I know is Harris." I smiled and started walking backwards again. "Maybe it's best to keep it that way." I said. We smiled at each other for a minute. Then I bumped I to someone. I immediately turned around to see bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes staring down at me. I backed away from Amy. "Looks like I ran into the stripper. What you Got another hottie to dance for." She laughed and turned her gaze from me, to Scott. "Oh... And this hotties new." She pushed me out of the way and walked over to a Scott. "What's your name?" She asked. I crossed my arms and leaned against a wall. He leaned away from her. "Scott. Pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand for we to shake it. She did. "Amy. The pleasure is all yours." She took it away. "Listen, I gotta roll. But you should sit with me at lunch. I have a couple questions to ask you." She looked over at me. I smiled. "Without her around. And if I were you I wouldn't hang around someone like her." She smiled and sashayed away. I sat up from the wall, with my Arms still crossed. "Is she-" always like that? Yes. "always." Oh and she's also a bitch who I punched this morning. Oops. "Okay then." He continued walking. I walked up beside him. "You really going to lunch with her?" I asked. "I don't know. She's the only one that really invited me. And it's hard finding a seat on your first day." "Trust me, if she offered you to sit with her, the your worthy of sitting anywhere." I said. "Yea well.....I don't think I really wanna sit there." He said. "What? You gonna sit with me or something?" I laughed. It was meant to be a joke. But he must've token it seriously. "Yea. And what she said makes me want to sit with you even more. You seem really interesting." He smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "Yea well in sure my two best buds won't mind you sitting at our table." I said.
"Oh and you think you can find us? We have a pretty weird spot where to eat." He smiled again. Is there something he's not telling me? "Trust me, I can find you." "Cool. Well then what's your next class?" I asked. "Um..." He looked down at his paper. "English." He said. Haha yay. "Me to." I said. I wasn't smiling anymore. I was walking in front of him, backwards again. I like walking like that. But I probably should have checked were I was going because I tripped over something and fell back. Scott grabbed my wrists and pulled me up. It kinda hurt. He pulled me a little to close. "You okay?" He asked laughing. I laughed to and pushed his chest. "It's not funny." He laughed even more. "Yea it is." I just rolled my eyes. "Come on. We gotta head back to class."

We went back to math. "You two are finally back. I'm sorry but there is no other free people to work with in partners so you will have to work together." Mr. Martin gave us a math sheet. I HATE MATH. I sighed and took it. Then stomped over to my seat. Of course he had to slump down in the chair right beside me. Can't he just stop making me nervous? "Okay like I said class, you only have to do five. We will do the rest tomorrow." The teacher announced. Warren and Isabella turned in their seats to face the new kid. "Hi my names Isabella, or Bella for short." Isabella held out her hand. He smiled and shook it. Then warren did the same. "Warren. Your name?" "Scott. So you must be the two friends that she told me about." He pointed a thumb at me. "How'd you know? Is it that obvious?" Warren asked smiling. "Yea." I jut threw down some answers on the paper. Then ave it to Scott. "I'm not good at math." I said. "Yes you are. When we get our grade I'll show you." He said. I sighed through my words. "Okay." Before I knew it the bell had wrung and the all the preps are checking out the new guy. I know because, I have a locker next to him! I just ignored it. They were talking about some party Friday night. Like I was gonna be invited. After I got my stuff I went over to Bella's locker. "So I heard about this party.....and was wondering if you wanted to go?" She asked. "Yea right. If its being held by amy and her servants then no-thank you." I said. She shut her locker door. "Come on. Please? You could see Scott." We started walking. "What would make you think that I want to see him? I don't even know him." Se rolled her eyes as we dogged two kids running down the crowded hallway. "Come on. He could be nice." "Yea or he could be a total dick. Like all the people who go her. Oh except for you and warren." I said. "Fine. But I hope warren can change your mind." She said as she ran off into the bathroom. So now I was left there alone. Which of course was the perfect time for princess of la la land to come over for another punch. I could see Scott out of the corner of my eye. But there as no way he could hear me from there. "My dad said you to lucky. That most people would have got suspended. So this is a warning Brenda, to stay out of my way." I coked my head. "And what if I don't?" I said. "Then you'll be torn apart my me and my dad both. So like I said.....watch out." Amy is the most retarded mother fucker I know. "Okay Amy. Whatever you say. I won't listen anyway." I mumbled the last part under my breath. "Good. Now lets go ladies, we have to find that new hottie." Yea that's not his name. I continued walking. I shook my head as I did so. Then Scott jumped out of no where. "Oh my gosh! You scared the living shit out of me." I said. He laughed. "So I heard you talking about a party." How did he hear that? I was on the other side of the HALL. "Yea but I'm not going." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Because Amy's hosting it." "She that bad?" "Um...yea!" He held up his hands. "Woah, sorry didn't know." We laughed. "Well we better get to class." And we did.