25

Scott had to leave ten minutes after that. And I had to clean up the mess we made. I woke up the next morning with two text messages.

Isabella: me,you, Friday night. I have a couple things I want you to try. Oh and warren and Scott can come. Ttyl (;

Me: sounds great! Ill tell Scott.

Then one from Scott.

Scott: I'm getting used to making out with you almost everyday.

Me: I wouldn't count on everyday is I were you.

Scott: come on? You know you wouldn't mind. 😏

Me: true. Doesn't mean I can control myself. Unlike you.

He was right. I definitely wouldn't mind if me and him made out everyday. I sure as hell enjoyed it. There hasn't been one time i kissed him without it being more than five to ten minutes straight. I got up and got dressed in a white sweater and black skinny jeans. My red converses were muddy so I slid on my grey and red vans. I let my long straight brown hair fall to my chest and back.

When I put on my shirt it was really short. It went up to my belly button but the sleeves went past my hands. I didn't really have much other stuff to choose from so I just slid on my grey hoodie over it. It was cold but I knew at school, it wouldn't be. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I quickly ate breakfast and went to my car to drive myself to school. I got a call when I was halfway there.

"Hey sexy." I knew it was Scott.

"Hi handsome. What do you want?"

"You." He laughed. "I'm just kidding. I already have you. But I wanted to know what time I'm suppose to be at your house tonight."

"Around six'ish. My mom can't wait to meet you." I said smiling.

"I know. I heard last night."

We talked until we both were at school. I hung up and jumped out of the car. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed as he smiled up at me. I had my hands on his shoulders as he spun me. While he had his on my waist. He spun me a couple times then sat me on the ground softly. We were close. "Your still as beautiful as everyday." He said pulling my chest to his. We both grinned at each other. "Your still as sexy." I moved my hands from his shoulders to the collar o his shirt and pulled. We smiled even through the kiss.

His arms held at my neck. Mine lightly touched his sides. He but my lip before pulling away. "The best part, was that Amy saw that." Scott whispered. He was still so close to me. His nose rubbed against mine. As did our foreheads. We seemed to do that a lot. "Then she's just watching what she can't get." I whispered back. Drifting my eyes to his chest, then to his eyes. He leaned back in to kiss me. I giggled and turned away. He kissed my cheek instead. Once he let go I turned back to him. "You don't get a make out at school." I whispered before running into the school. I laughed as he chased me. I got to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Scott did the same. "So six then?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes Scott. I've said it like twenty times." I joked shutting my locker. He turned to me. "Well sorry. This means a lot to me. If I shift then your dad definitely won't let me see you. Neither will your mom. So this is really stressing me out." I tapped his shoulder. "Don't be. You'll be great."

We went to class. I sat in my normal seat behind warren and beside Scott. We got there before Isabella and warren. "Hey me, Bella, and warren are all going out tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd want to come?" I asked. Scott showed a smile. "I'd love to. If it means getting to hang out with you more?" He said. I smiled back.

Then I noticed that I've been spending A LOT of time with Scott. I mean I'm not complaining. And mother is anyone else. So I wasn't going to say anything.

It was getting really hot in the classroom so I took off my hoodie and placed it on the back of my chair. I felt the hot air go to my stomach, That was showing. I saw Scott stair at it. I waved my hand in front of his face to snap him out of his gaze. "Try not to focus to hard on the teacher." I said with a sarcastic tone. He shook himself up to my eyes. "Wait what?" I giggled quietly. Warren and Bella walked in the room.

"Damn Brenda. I like your new sense of style. We can by more things like that Friday. Oh did you tell him. Warren said he's in for it." Se said sitting down at the desk. Warren sat in front of me. "Yea. I can't wait." Scott said. "Okay class. I'm going to do roll call. Adams." He seemed more quiet than usual. "Here!" Isabella shouted. "Greta so were all set?" She said. Right as he finished Amy, JUST AMY, sat in the desk behind me. "Count me in. I love hanging out with cute boys an slutty girls." She mocked.

I turned my head to her. "Your calling ME slutty?" I asked. "Yea. Remember when you were twelve and you stripped naked for warren? Oh yea, Isabella did the same thing." I rolled my eyes. "That never happened. No matter how much you love spreading rumors, it never happened. And most people have grown up and gotten over it since then. So you ant stop trying to mess up my life and go fix your own." I said. She had her mouth opened wide. I raised my eyebrows and slowly turned around. I got an I-cant-belive-you-said-that look from Bella. An I'm-so-proud-of-you look from warren and an I-love-what-you-just-did look from Scott. I smiled as mr.martin called the next name. "Kendal." He said. That was Amy's call. She didn't say anything. "Kendal." He repeated. I turned around in my seat to her big mouth. "That's your cue hun. Oh and I keep this fly trap closed, I wouldn't want any bugs flying in there." I closed her mouth by pushing up her skin. "Here." I said. I turned back in my seat.

She soon left the seat behind me to go over to her friends. Scott,Bella, and warren all thanked me for keeping her away. We soon had to switch to second core. I had that with Scott. We talked all class. And laughed. And got in trouble by the teacher. But we fist care. Once that was over we went to lunch. It was warming up outside so we decided to eat outside.

We sat at a picnic table. I sat beside Scott and In front of Bella. Mainly me and Bella talked as Scott and warren talked. The we all four got into a conversation. Laughing together. It was awesome. All four of us getting along. I was very happy. As much as I was when me and Scott kiss. And that was just one kiss. Not to mention what it felt like when it was multiple. I got up to throw away my trash.

Once it was in the trash can I turned around to go back to the table. The Amy showed up. "I can't believe you little sluts think you can take away him from me." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "He was never yours, and he never will be. Now all we have to do is get it logged into that tiny little brain of yours." I said tapping her head. She pushed my arm away. "You little slut, why won you just stop?" She said angrily. "I'm the slut?! You wear anything that shows everything!" She put her hands on her hips. "Look at what your wearing." I looked down. Yea okay so maybe my SHIRT showed my stomach and most of my boobs, but at least I don't wear stuff that's practically see through.

"Exactly." She said before giving me a chance to speak. "Look at your own cloths bitch." I said trying to slid by her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of her. "Did you just call me.....a bitch?" She asked. "Yea. Get over it Barbie." I said yanking away her grip. She pulled back her fist and punched my face. Oh no! No way! Not this time! I pulled back and punched her again. No way was I letting her have the control over me. She gasped and started trying to slap me. I grabbed both her wrists before she could. I saw a circle of people boarded around us. I ignored it and pulled her wrists in opposite directions. Her left arm went right. Her right arm went left. She screamed. I let go by kicking her to the ground. I stood my ground as she got up. She stumbled at first. Then I punched her again. She punched me. I felt anger fill me.I felt blood on my nose and fists. I punched at her again. She fell to the ground. I was about to jump on top of her but before I could someone grabbed my arms from behind and trapped then to my body as I was trapped with them. No doubt it was Scott.

"Let me go! I need to finish this!" I yelled. "Stop Brenda! Calm down!" He yelled. I still kicked and struggled to get away. "Damn Brenda your strong." He said. "Let go!" I screamed. I soon noticed that Daniel was claiming down Amy. But he kept sending different glances at me. Ones that creeped me out. Sooner or later I stopped struggling and claimed myself in Scott's arms. He never let go. But he did loosen his grip.

One of the teachers came and told us to get to class. We did as we were told. We stated walking back tot he building. "I'm sorry for freaking out." I said. "It's fine. You know me. I would've shifted." He said somehow smiling. Which mad me smile.

We got to our lockers then went to third core.