15

He was so fucking fast. No joke. My hair was all messed up by the time we got home. More than it already was. My bun had fallen halfway down. I jumped off his back as we got to my house. He turned to human form. His chest showed off sweat and muscle. And there was still as scratch. We went in my house. "That was a fun ride." I said. "Told you." We laughed. I had already bought the party stuff so I went upstairs to get it. I brought down the box and placed it on the counter. "Hey do you have a shirt or something I could wear?" He asked. "I have my stepdads." We smiled. "Never mind I think I'll pass." We started setting up everything.

Once we were done it looked pretty awesome. The counters in the kitchen were filled with beer, chips, sweets, and a bunch of other stuff. I had a bunch of lights everywhere. And we had the music about to be played. It was going to be playing a bunch of different types of music. I noticed the scratch on his chest again. "Do you need something to put on that?" I asked. He was sitting down on the couch. I was standing up beside it. "Um....sure." He said. I nodded and ran upstairs.

I came back with some rub-on medicine. I gave it to him and sat down on the couch beside him. He looked at the bottle ten gave it to me. "Can you put it on?" He asked. I was so tempted to smile, but didn't. "Sure." I said. He faced me fully. I put some on my hands and rubbed it against the scratch. A little blood got on my fingers but at the moment I didn't care. I kept my eyes on his Chest. And his were glued to my face. His muscles were big. I felt them as I passed his scratch. My fingers ran all over his Chest though. Even where there was no scratch. I probably shouldn't have done that but it was hard to not. After a long time he grabbed the bottle. "My turn." He said. I let my hand fall to my side. "But I'm not hurt." I said. "Yes you are." He put some in his hands and rubbed my cheek. Okay, so maybe I was hurt. But my lip was scratched to. Our eyes never left. As his soft hand rubbed my skin I wanted to pull him into a kiss again. Man this guy was good. Once he was done with my cheek he moved his hand to my lip. His thumb rubbed on the medication. It stung a little but I got over it quick.

The doorbell rang. "Is warren and Bella!" Bella yelled. That didn't stop Scott from rubbing on the medicine. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from my face. "I'm coming!" I yelled. I stood up and walked over to the door. I opened it. "Hey guys." I said letting them in. "Hey, so when's the party starting?" She asked. "At eight." I said glancing at the clock. 7:43 so about twenty minutes. She looked over at Scott on the couch. Shirtless. "Um...why is Scott here? And why doesn't he have a shirt on?" She asked. "He was helping set up for a party and I was just going to get him a shirt right now." I said running upstairs. I went in my stepdads room and grabbed a plain black shirt. I came downstairs and threw it to Scott. "Thanks." He said. "no problem. Now me and him already finished for the party, except one thing. We don't have the salt and Lemon for that game." I Said. Bella held up a big bag of salt and lemons and smiled. I did also. "Here you go." She said. I laughed. "Great so everything's In order?" I asked. "Yep."

An hour and a half later I was in my living room Dancing with Scott pressed into my chest. We had already had a lot of drinks. I wasn't drunk yet though. Although I think I will be. My arms were draped over Scott's shoulders with a drink In one hand. His arms were wrapped around my waist. Our chest were pressed against each other so hard. Yet we still jumped and smiled to the beat of the music. This was amazing. Being with Scott. Holding him in my arms. After a long time of that I went to go get another drink. He stayed in the living room and danced. I wasn't drunk yet so I was about to get my revenge.

I saw Amy over making out with Daniel. Once she was done and alone I went behind her and put my hand over her mouth. She struggled to get away. I pulled her into the backyard and threw her in the ground. "What the hell was that for?!" She stumbled to her feet. I punched her in the face. She fell to the ground. She tripped me and I fell. The se jumped in top of me and punched me. "Get off!" I yelled as I kicked her in the stomach and she fell off. She was now on the ground an I got on top of her. I punched her in the face then again. And again. I punched her about five times before someone grabbed my arms and pulled me back. At first I thought it was Scott. But when he spoke, I almost died. "Go inside Amy, I'll take care of her." Clay said. I struggled and pulled to get away. Amy stood and wiped blood from we nose, cheek, and lip. "Your a bitch." I said. She laughed and slapped my face one more time before going back inside.

I was now alone with clay. I struggled so much to get away from him. He turned me around and pushed me up against a tree. He buried his lips into my neck. His whole body pressed against mine. Trapping me from getting away. He grabbed my wrists and tied them to a tree. Now I was definitely not wetting away. My hands were above my head. He leaned back from my neck and was still close. His hands ran along my back and down. Until his hands were at my butt. He pulled himself close to me that way. "Your going to make a wonderful vampire." i thought i herd him say before he kissed my neck again.

I heard a growl come from behind clay. Clay jumped back and faced the blonde and brown wolf. Scott and warren! They jumped onto clay. Trapping him to the ground. They growled loudly and tore off his head. I screamed as blood shot from his neck. Scott still growled at it like it was still alive. Warren turned into human form. His shirt off. He walked over to me and u tied the ropes. I fell and hugged him. "Thank y'all." I whispered in his chest. I let go and ran to Scott, who was now a human again. But his eyes still yelled, red! I ran up and hugged him. At t first he didn't do anything. Then he wrapped his arms around by back. "Thank you." I whispered In his ear. I closed my eyes and listened to his rapid heartbeat. And his breathing making chills go up my neck. We jut sat there a moment before saying anything or moving. I swear I would stay that way forever If I could. "Hey, are you two gonna kiss already?" Warren said sarcastically. I pulled away from Scott smiling. As did he. His eyes were back to blue. I guess warren noticed that to because he said "damn man. A human CAN calm you down. Never seen that before." He joked. "Now come on, we have to go back inside before someone suspects something." He said walking towards the door. I was about to follow but then remembered clay. "What about that?" I asked pointing to the dead body. "Nature will clean it up." Warren said going inside. Me and Scott followed.