45

Today's the big day. I'm getting married. I sighed as they brought me to the dressing room. I slid didn't wear shoes. My necklace still hung at my neck. I slid on some white and red bracelets. They curled my hair. I looked in the mirror.

I looked.....amazing. I have never seen myself like that before. I barely ever wore my hair curled. Or wore a dress. They were about to put make up on me, but I insisted on no. I smiled and sighed. My mom came from behind me and put her hands at my shoulders.

"You look more and more beautiful everyday Brenda." She said. I smiled and started crying. But it was tears of joy. She smiled back. "You have die minutes before you have to go out. I'll leave you alone." She said. She walked outside the door.

I had a window to see the beach. Where it was. The aisle I was walking down. The only sad part was, I had no one to walk me down it. I saw my mom take her seat. And the flower girl, Ky, started slowly walking down.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

"You love him. He loves you. I want to spend the rest of my
Life with him. Never let him go. Have kids. Maybe even live a normal life. Maybe Daniels future kid doesn't come after mine."

"Now.....go have your wedding." I told myself. I smiled and took another deep breath. I turned to the door and it was my turn to walk down the aisle.

I slowly walked. Feeling the snad beneath my feet. I held white and red roses in my hands. I smiled and shredded another tear of joy as I walked. I noticed many people. Some I didn't even recognise.

Scots family, warrens family, bella's family, old friends, and complete strangers. I'm guessing from my mom. But the into thing that stood out to me, was Scott. His white and red tux. His hair the way I had said I liked it. He smiled at me. Then looked me up and down.

Once I got in front of Scott, I handed my flowers to Bella. The took Scott's hands. We both smiled. I still cried tears of joy and happiness.

The preacher said the vows to Scott. "I do." He said. Then me. "I completely do." I said almost at a whisper. "You may kiss the bride." He barley even finished his sentence before we were all over each other. My hands at his neck, as his were at mine. I heard people clapping and cheering.

After a minute we pulled away. We both smiled at each other. "I love you so much." He said. "I lie you more." I said pulling him back into the kiss.

After we were done he puked me up and started running towards the water. We laughed as he jumped in it. We got soaked but didn't care. In fact, everyone who was there did the same exact thing.

I rose to the surface with Scott. His hand wrapped around my waist. Mine went from his shoulders to his face. I moved his hair out of the way. "Your my life Scott. And I'm NEVER letting you go." I said.

"I won't let you. Because ill never let you go." We kissed once again. This time it lasted for a while. But once we WERE done, we got out of the water and went inside to eat. As did everyone else.

We grabbed our food and went back outside on the beach. We sat, ate, and watched the sunset. All of us were quiet. Just listing to the waves splash around. I finished and leaned into Scott's arms.

"Scott." I whispered. "Yea Brenda?" He asked. "This is where are new begging starts."