5

I drove myself home today. I drove trough the middle of nowhere. That's where I practically lived. Then something jumped out in front of me. I slammed on the brakes. I think I heard a quiet bump. I gasped. I didn't see anything. I opened the car door. I ran out in front if the car. A dark, black haired wolf laid there. It's heart still beat but blood rained down its mouth and stomach. It cried. "Sh..." I petted it slowly. "Your gonna be okay buddy. Come on, lets get you to a vet." I started to pick it up and it jumped up and growled at me. I jumped back. Then it stopped. I looked into its bright blue eyes that seemed a little familiar. Then with no hesitation it jumped off into the woods. I rose front he ground and stared at what had just happened. Blood stained the road. I blinked a couple times. Trying to make out what had just happened. I slowly got back in my car. I put my hands on the steering wheel. My mouth gaped open. I took a deep breath and started driving. I drove a lot slower than I did the first time. Once I was home I went inside. "Hey mom!" I yelled at her. She was in the loving room. Drinking. Along with jared. "Hey sweetie." I could tell se was drunk. I went in the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. Once I ate it I went upstairs. I turned on my tv when I or a text from someone. I clicked on my phone and this is what it read

Warren: so I guess I'm picking up you and Scott at your house?

Me: what? He doesn't even know where I live.

Warren: he told me that he'd be waiting at your house along with you?

Me:oh yea I forgot, sorry. I'll tell him where I live.

Um.....he doesn't know where I live and I DON'T plan on telling him. I wanna see how his gonna find my house. This is getting really creepy. But tonight I'm going to try my best and figure out his secret. No matter what it takes.

About an hour later I started getting dressed. I put on leggings with a jean skirt over it. My converses. And a dark blue t-shirt. I was NOT going to wear a skimpy dress like Amy and her bitches. I made sure my hair was itself. Long, brown, straight. I mostly parted it. My hair dangled to my eyes. But it brushed parting. I put on my perfume and was ready to go. It was still a out twenty minutes before warren showed up when I heard something bang against my window. Which was weird because my bedroom is on the second floor. Then I heard it again. I watched my window. When the noise rang again I realised someone was throwing rocks at my window. I opened it up thinking it was warren. It wasn't. When I made eye contact with those bright blue eyes it made me think of that wolf. But that was impossible. I quickly put the thought aside and another came to mind. He was attractive. MUCH more than at school. He had on a black shirt, ripped jeans, and black converses on. It was weird how much I thought he was cute. "You have a lot of explaining to do." I said. "I know. But you need to get down here." I rolled my eyes. "Fine hold on." I said. I was about to leave the window, but he climbed up to tree so fast it was like he jumped. It was impossible, unbelievable, un-human. He was up there within five seconds. "How the-" he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to the window. "No time." He said. He jumped out the window and didn't even bother to get in the tree. He had just jumped out of a 2-story house and didn't get hurt. How? He let me go once we got to the bottom. He grabbed his side. "What wrong?" I asked. "Nothing....just a little run in with a car." That wolf got hurt in the same exact spot. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "Nah, it's fine. Now is warren almost here?" He asked. He looked like he wanted to punch someone's face in. It was weird. And his eyes looked a little more red than blue. Was he high? "About twenty minutes before he's here. But my question is with you? How did you get up that tree like that and jump down that building like that?" I asked. He sighed and scratched the back of his head while leaning his back up against a tree. With his right leg over the other. "IT's already started." He mumbled under his breath. Trying to make me not hear. "Please tell me Scott. Maybe I can help." "This is nothing you can help with I'm assure of. This is all me. All my control. No one else. Except one." He said looking at the ground. "Who?" I asked. He sighed. "Warren." He said. "Wait, so warren can help you and I can't?!" Why was I getting mad? He leaned from the tree and put his hands at his side. In fist. "You don't understand, Brenda!" Fire and rage bursts through his eyes. He was pissed. "That's because you won't tell me why your acting so weird!" I said. "Because this is normal for us!" He covered his mouth right once he said it. "What?" I asked, clam now. He shook his head. "Nothing just forget it." He started walking to the road to wait for warren. I followed. "See, this is what I mean? Saying something or doing something not normal, then saying you didn't just say it like that." I said as we stopped at the road. It was at the back of my house. Not the front. My parents would kill me if they figured out I went to a party. Not to mention a dinner with people they don't know. "Look, it's a long story. I don't even think you'll believe me if I tell you. And warren told us not to tell anyone. Teat if anyone finds out......they'd come back to get us." What?! Warren is also keeping stuff from me?! Well I've known this guy for about seven years so I know for a fact if I want something out of him I can get it. I put my hand on his arm. "Please tell me Scott. I can keep a secret." He was about to say something when warren pulled up. "Scott, I need to talk to you. Alone." he said. He got out of the car as I got in. I could barely make out what they were saying. Scott said something then warren said "......I just found out."
"I think we should tell her." Scott said. Warren got mad. "No! Your not even under self control today. ....... Tell her." Scott nodded. ".......... I can't control it?" He asked. "Ten you better leave." And with that they both got in the car. Scott sat in the back with me. We knew Isabella would sit in the front with warren.
Then we left.