43

I woke up from yelling coming from outside my door. "Wake up love birds! We gotta hit the road in an hour! Hurry up!" My mom yelled. I slid away Scott's hand from my waist. I pulled per the covers and stood.

I grabbed a tank top and slid it over my body. Then some booty shorts. I walked back over to the bed and got on top of Scott. My legs trapped to the bed at his sides. I put my hands at his shoulders and leaned closer I him. "Wake up." I whispered. His eyes slowly opened. Then a smile went across his cute face.

"Soon I'll wake up everyday to this." He said. "I wouldn't count on me being on top of you every morning. But defiantly to me." I said brushing a kiss on his lips, them pulling away so he couldn't get any more.

"Now come on. Get dressed. We have to hit the road." I said getting off him. I grabbed his hands and pulled him off the bed. Luckily we weren't completely naked like the last times. So he slid on his pants.

I grabbed some cloths for the road and went downstairs. I put some snacks and water bottles in the bag I had with cloths and went in the living room where my mom was.

"Good. You've already gotten your stuff packed. We ordered stuff for the wedding and is being shipped there. We have today and tomorrow to set up everything and get everything ready. It might be around six or five by the time we Get there." I nodded.

A couple minutes later, Scott came down and we all got in the car. Bella and warren rode with us. While their parents followed us. Along with Scott's. I sat beside Scott in a van. While warren and Isabella rode in the back. My mom drove.

Scott pushed his fingers in between mine as we rode. The I turned to him and smiled. "I love you." He whispered. U leaned my head against his shoulder. "I love you to Scott."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a LONG trip. No joke. We got out of the car at the hotel. We strengthen while my mom got us a room each. Warren and Isabella shared. Warrens family had their own. Bella's had their own. And Scott's had his own. My mom had her very own room also. My main question, was how they afforded it?

After that we drove to a restaurant. I sat beside Scott and my mom. I ordered a T-bone steak. Which didn't surprise me that warren, Scott, and my mom ordered the same thing. We laughed and talked while we ate.

We had a lot of fun actually. More than I thought. I got to know everyone's family more. Then we had to go back to the hotel.

It was right on the beach. So when me and Scott got to our room I went straight to the balcony we had. It was on the bottom floor. Along with my moms and warren and Isabella's room. I ran to the glass doors and swung them open. A Warm midnight breeze struck my legs all the way to the edge of my shorts and shoulders.

I threw my hands in the air and let the breeze feel me more. I smiled at seeing the dark sky and ocean. I felt hands wrap around my waist and sides. I smiled even more. And blushed.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He whispered in my ear. I put my hands behind my head and grabbed the back of his head. His hair. I turned around slowly and moved my hands to his cheeks. "Of course." I whispered softly kissing him.

He smiled through it and pulled away slightly. "Then lets go change."

We had bought bathing suits that evening before we got back to the hotel. We changed into them. Mine was the ones were you tie on the neck and back. The strings dangle from my back. And there were strings at the sides.

It was all yellow. I walked out and he was in his black swimming trunks. "You look way more sexy than I thought." He said smirking. "And you look at more hotter." I said smiling. "Come on. Lets hit the waves." He said walking back to the balcony. I followed.

We jumped over the railings and ran to the water. I got there first. I jumped into the water. It was pretty warm. The water poured in all around me. I rose to the water just as Scott did the same.

We laughed and he pulled me to him by the waist. Making us close. The waves but us. But we stood our ground. "You make me so happy Brenda." He said. "You make me more happy." "Not possible." He said. "Yea it is." I said kissing him.

It was quick before the waves finally knocked us down. I laughed as I rose back to the surface. He did also.

We stayed out there for a little longer before getting out of the water and lying in the sand. "The sky is so beautiful." I said. He had his arm under my neck and holding my hand with the same arm. "Like you." He said. I turned to him and smiled. He was already smiling.

I leaned on my side an kissed him.