39

I was now strapped down, on my back, with candles surrounding the table. I was scared out of my mind. I had no idea what this was going to feel like. I knew it was going to hurt.

"Brenda Harris." Jared spoke from above me. I nodded. Trying to keep myself from crying. "By doing this, you agree to becoming a wolf. To become a monster. To become fearful, fearless, strong, and many other abilities." "Yes." It hurt me just to say those words.

"Then now is your time." He meant down and my neck filled with ongoing pain. Unspeakable pain. Unbearable pain. Nothing worse could tops the pain I was feeling. I screamed in agony. In pain. In terror. Every part of my body stiffened and stretched to all it's ability. My mouth gaped open as wide as possible.

My back shifted upwards. My spine felt as if it was tearing into pieces. I gripped my hands in fists. I breathed heavily. Then I felt an urge to kill. To eat. I also felt a sudden boost of strength and speed. My hands freed and as was I. I jumped off the table and ran into the forest.

It wasn't until I was in the forest when I realised I was in the shape of a wolf. But I kept running. I felt free. Happy. Libel I could do anything in the world. I got so far into the woods and I still want out of breath yet. I want in anymore pain, thankfully.

I could hear the pitter patter of paws running as fast as they could behind me to catch up. But I wouldn't let them. I had probably ran ten miles before I was starting to et out of breath. So I slowed down to a stop.

A couple minutes later, Scott, warren, and jared stumbled towards me with their shirts off. They were all exhausted and in human form. I was still in wolf form. And not exhausted at all. I think I had killed a deer and ate it while I waited here. But who knows.

They fell to the ground. Breathing hard. "I've.....never....had to..... Chase.... Someone that far.... Before." Jared said between heavy breaths as he leaned against a log. Scott slumped down beside me. I want going to shift into my human again because who knows what will show.

"Damn Brenda. You got some strong legs and lots of air in your logs if you can go that long without getting tired." Scott said. "I told you two." Warren said. I noticed he was leaning with his arms crossed against a tree.

I can't say anything because I was in wolf form. "Brenda. You can change back to human. It will only show you in your bra and panties." Warren said. I hate that word. And I was still to going o change back if THAT was what is as wearing. I stood from the ground and started jogging back.

"Please slow down Brenda!" Scott called after me. I slowed down to a walk. "Why is she so fast?" Scott asked. "Because she was already a fast human. So they take that and use it with her. Same as her strength. It's the same for everyone. That's why your stronger than warren but he's faster than you." Jared answered.

"Oh....ok. Now I get it. But still. I mean YOUR the one who changed her. And she STILL outran you." He said. I rolled my eyes ever though they couldn't see. "Scott, just shut up. Wolves are VERY different from one a other. So please, shut up." I actually laughed, which they couldn't hear because I was in my wolf form.

In MY wolf form. I'm a wolf. I am. I am powerful, stronger, smarter, and definitely faster. I don't see how being a werewolf is a bad thing. Other than the agonising pain.

Once we got back to the house, everyone but my mom, and Scott's family was gone. That was quick. "Come on Brenda. Lets go upstairs and get some rest. Your probably exhausted by now." My mother said. I wasn't. Not one bit. "Actually, she wore us out. We're the existed ones." Jared said as we all walked into the house. I laid down on the floor. "That's funny. She outran a bunch of boys." Mom said.

"Just. Get her to bed. We have a lot to talk about tomorrow." Jared said. "Fine. Come on Brenda."

We went upstairs and I turned human. I WAS EXHAUSTED! Wasn't one bit tired in human form. What the fuck made this any different? I'm the same person. I flopped down on the bed.

Who cares if I was in my bra and underwear? I was fucking tired. "Night sweetie." My mom said as she left the room. "Night." I closed my eyes and pulled the covers to my chin. I was so tired I could have gone to bed right when my cheek hit that pillow. "Hey." Scott said from the other side of the room. I turned to where I was facing him. I smiled.

"Hey." I said. He came over and sat down on the bed. He still didn't wear a shirt. "So Jared told me why you were so fast. Lucky." He said smiling. "I can't help it I'm faster than you. But your stronger than me, no doubt." He put his hand on my thigh. Making me flinch.

"Yea. I am. But your still pretty strong." "Yea. I guess."

He just stared at me now. I've learned from before he was trying to read my emotions or feelings. So I tried the same with him. I as shocked when I saw he was sad. What? His girlfriend just turned into a werewolf and now he's sad? If frowned. "Scott. Why are you sad?" I asked.

He sighed. Then frowned also. "I wasn't ready for you to turn. Seeing you like this, is great. But seeing you in that pain, it's like.....I could feel your pain. I couldn't watch that. Then when you ran, I felt like a weight was lifted off me. But, I don't want to see you in that pain again."

Oh....yea....the pain. Man that was crazy. And hurt like nothing before. "I hope I never see you in pain like that." I said. He moved his hand from my thigh and slowly slid it up my stomach and side. "Just remember that we all went through that. All of us had our first shift. Yours just looked more painful than others." He said.

He stood now. "Get some sleep. My family is staying here for a while. Until everything died down. They can still go after Ky." He started walking away. I sat up in the bed. Yea it showed the upper half of me, but he's seen more. "Wait.....can you sleep here?"

He finished his way to the door. Then locked it. "You think if let you sleep alone?" He asked walking over to the bed. He slid in beside me. I smiled and pulled the covers back to my chin. "Especially like that." He whispered. I shook my head. "I didn't know. Just making sure." I whispered.

"Trust me. I don't want to leave you for a second." He said placing a hand on my cheek. I put mine on his neck. And we both pulled. The minute out lips met, felt like the first time we had kissed. Maybe it was becoming a wolf, because I suddenly felt a lot more attached to him than I already was. Which I didn't even know was possible.

I barley parted my lips for a minute before he before he forced his tongue with mine. I didn't resist. Or even hesitate. Once he was don't with that, I not his bottom lip, making him groan. Then, all of a sudden I was on top of him. And we both knew.