Drunk Britain and KKK

(I'm actually pretty motivated for this one. My brain is overthinking! This will be funny I think? SEND HELP!ONE MORE THING...THIS IS MY AU BISHES SO DON'T TELL ME THAT KKK IS DED!)

Philip's P.O.V.

  I just got home from an errand and was about to open the door when I heard a loud crash. 'Holy sh*t! What happened when I'm gone?!' I entered the house and ran towards the room that the sound from. "PUNYETA! ANONG NANGYARI NONG WALA AKO?!" (What happened when I'm gone?!) I screamed when I entered the room.

 Bottles of lambanog are everywhere inside the room. KKK was holding a.....shotgun! I was shocked! Is he drunk? I saw Martial and Del hiding behind the couch holding a Cross at him. (If you get it, I'm sorry.) Both of them are shaking while looking at him. KKK looked at me and pointed the gun at me. 

  I lifted my hands to surrender. "SiNo K-hic-Aa? AnYa hic NaGa-hic- nagan mo?" (who are you? what's your name?) He said as he walked to me slowly. Why is he speaking in Ilokano? Did he forgot to speak English or Filipino? How drunk is he? I just got out of my thoughts when I heard a loud thud.

  He fell asleep in the floor...I looked at my brothers for answers. They just shrugged still not letting go of the cross. I pick up KKK and put him in the couch. This is interesting.

Belarus P.O.V.

  Russia asked me to go to Canada's house. Why did he send me instead of him going there!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HE GOT A TSINELAS! RRRRUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!"

"STOP MEETING KKK!"

"DIE U MOTHERF*****!"

"CANADA PASSED OUT!"

"DROP HIM!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     I went the opposite way. I will have a nightmare.