Philippines and Martial Law

(WARNING! SHIP YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE! since I'm a multishipper.)

Russia's P.O.V.

   I was walking around the park, thinking about someone in my mind when I heard a call. I took his phone and saw that it's the person I'm thinking about(sorry for this part.). He answered it and said...

"Hello, Mar.."

"HELPMERUSKI,PHILWANTEDTOMURDERMEFORTAKINGSOMETHINGIDIDN'TDOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

  'That was...unusual.' He thought as he jogged to Martial 's residence. Usually, Martial would let him finish the sentence before answering, "I didn't call you for a lovey-dovey talk. I n-needed so-something, Ruski." He would say it in the phone flustered. The screaming earlier sounds like he made Philip angry. That happens occasionally. 

  It is also a known fact that Martial is the one who would rant at Philip, especially when Philip hangs out with Ame , Spain and Japan. He is now a few blocks from the house when he saw Del, their older brother running.

"Hey, Del! What happened?"

"I don't know, I just received a call from Marti. He sound terrified so here I am. What about you?"

"Call from Martial."

"Typical."

  We both heard a loud crash, few meters away. Oh no...Del and I looked at each other and ran to the place. I knocked at the door but I heard a scream and laughter?...and another crash. I have no choice but  to break the door. I cracked my knuckles.

"I don't think that a..."

CRASH!

"Good idea?"

"Saying something?"

"N..."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

   I ran inside and followed the scream. I went in the kitchen, Del is tailing me. I looked at the mess, flour is everywhere and two countries are there. I think they are argument since I can't understand it and the fact that one....NO, two of them is screaming. But what shocked me is the argument that I know is actually the opposite of what's happening.

"TANG*NA! TINGNAN MO TONG GINAWA MO!" (F**K! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!)

"ANONG AKO!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!IKAW YUNG NADULAS SA SAHIG KANINA HABANG HAWAK-HAWAK MO YUNG SAKO NG ARINA!" (what do you mean me? HAHAHAHAHAH your the one who slipped when holding the sack of flour.)

"GAGO! SINO BANG NAKAHULOG NG BASONG TUBIG SA SAHIG!" (bi**h! who's dropped the cup of water in the floor!)

"IKAW!" (you!)

"PAKSHYET! GAGAWA LANG NG PANDESAL, GANITO NA!" (f**ksh*t, just baking pandesal, this what happens!)

  Del cleared his throat and the twins looked at him. Martial have a smile plastered in his face while Philip have the bad boy look that could kill a person! What the BLYAT happened?

"What?"

    Philip asked out of nowhere. Del answered saying Martial called us. Martial started sweating bullets when Phil looked at him, holding a tsinelas out of nowhere. If that's Martial, he should be holding his shotgun. "AAAAHHHH! RUSKI HELP ME!" Martial leap on me as Phil tried to him but hitting me instead. 

   Del is chuckling in the background while taking a video. In the end, both Del and I agreed to stay here until Everything went back to normal...But it stayed for one f***ing month.

Bonus:

Spain: Hey Phil!

Phil: (gives a cold glare)

Spain: (Backs out slowly and saw Martial)

Spain: AAAAHHH! Don't hurt me!

Martial: Why would I hurt you? I came to say hi:-)

Spain: Uuuhhh.... 

Martial: Now,...Bye!(walks away)

Spain: Wtf...

_____________________________

Japan: PHIL-SAMA!

Phil: (show tsinelas and hold Martial close)

Japan: Phil-sama. What's wrong?

Phil: (glares coldly with demonic voice.) STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY BROTHER!

Japan: (runs away terrified.)

_____________________________

Ame: Hey~

Martial: (waves) Hey Joe!

Ame: (confused) What are you doing?

Martial: We went to Jollibee~

Ame: (Looks right and saw McDonalds)

Ame: Why buy at Jollibee if McDonalds is here?

Phil: (Looks at him murderously)

Ame:(thinking) Sh*t, I forgot whom I talking to.

Philip: May sinasabi ka? (Your saying something?)

Philip: Asking for your deathwish Joe?

Ame: sh*t

Let's just say the three countries are traumatize from the twins unusual behavior

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

I'll be waiting for requests! Next up...

Nazi and Britain

Canada and ???

South Korea and ???

I'll be waiting, 

Or not.:-(

For the mid time, I'll write.

BYE!