China and Hong Kong (Rewrite)

This is a rewrite. Bye!

_____________________________________________________

Japan's P.O.V.

"So you're telling me that this is not China?" I gestured to the tied and gagged up China. 

Russia nodded.

"And he set three houses on fire..."

"Yes"

"Including the fire station?"

"...yes."

".....Did he set anyone on fire?"

"......... North.... he almost burned North down."

I inhaled deeply. "Is he possessed?"

"JKADKHFBKSJFWEHRUIWHFNDNFJSHF!!!"

China just screamed in the background. I removed the gag and let him speak. "BITCH! LET ME OUT SO I CAN BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT TALL GROWN ASS MOTHERFUCKING TREE! AND AFTER I KILL HIM I WILL FIND CHINA AND LET HIM BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL WHERE HE FUCKING BELONG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Who are you?"

"BITCH! FUCK Y- uuuuuhhhhh what?"

"I asked who are you?"

"Your the first sane person I met to asked who am I. I'm Hong Kong, fyi. *inhale* NOW LET OUT OF THIS DAMN CHAIR SO I COULD GRAB MY FLAMETHROWER! AFTER THAT, I WILL MAKE EVERY PERSON WHO CALLED ME CHINA PAY SO LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Let's just say Japan's day was filled with smoke and screams. It's A OK and it's great!

_________________________________

Macau's P.O.V.

North Korea is in bed, his whole body is covered in bandages. South is laughing at his brother's misfortune. 

*sigh*

A very GOOD kind of brotherly love. WOW

Hong Kong is sipping tea in the corner. 

The house was never quiet if Hong Kong is around ...Except today- well, more like Hong Kong's body is here while his soul or spirit is somewhere else. Hong Kong claimed he is China. 

So it means if he have tea, he's safe right?

Actually, the one Hong Kong is drinking, it's the last bag of tea.....

"I AM HERE!" Phil slammed the door and he is wearing something that I don't recognize. "WHO IS POSSESED!" South Korea just looked at Hong Kong sipping tea. 

"Knock him out please..."

"Wha-ooofff"

Timeskip...

They are in the basement. I will pray for your soul China. You will never be forgotten.

__________________________________________________________

So, I hope you read this and I just rewritten this part because the first one is too short. It also doesn't have much of a story so yeah...

Bye!

Thank you for Reading!