Philippines and North Korea

Hi

Enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________

Have you ever wondered if one of the most innocent looking beans suddenly turned into the worst feral gremlin much worse than his twin?

How about that guy who, at any moment, pull out a nuke and blow everything to pieces Turn into the purest anyone can meet?

Well, let's see what the others are doing, Shall we?

______________________________________________________________________

Everyone in the ASEAN family looked at Phil in worry. They aren't doing anything in particular... yet they feel like he is plotting something. They don't have their usual  flowery aura but he produced a very familiar one, the menacing look they gave everyone cause the colors on their faces to turn white. It's been a while that it happened. 

Ever since the Tarantula accident.

Then, they stood up and started walking out of the door with a loud bang. Everyone let out their breath that they didn't even know that their holding. "This will be a long day," He said with a sigh. The others couldn't agree more.

Philippines is just walking aimlessly at this point, they are aware that their personality changed and they needed their twin for this. Martial Law, one of her friends are probably the one who owns this personality. He frown seem to deepen at he walked past people who gave him shocked looks, who wouldn't, the country who is always a pure ball of sunshine and rainbows- that made everyone's day special when he gave free pandesal out sometimes or giving coffee to sleep deprived ones *cough cough* Germany *cough cough*- was scowling and their eyes are not hiding any signs of mischief and danger. They aren't planning for a murder or two... nope because he is planning for five murders today. Do not ask who as it is confidential and I do not want to lose my head, Thank you very much.

They just mindlessly walked to their shared house with Martial- who unexpectedly got into a relationship with North Korea, not that he mind- and went to the door. He can hear Martial screaming, Russia panicking and China cursing in his native language. North's laughter can also be heard as well as statements that would make you think they are cooking- in which they are- some pancakes or waffles. So he did what a normal person would do, kick the door with all force that the hinges couldn't take it that the said door flew to the other side of the room. 

Poor door.  

Everyone froze when North was suddenly tackled by Phil and pointed a short barrel rifle in his head. The said country only smiled nervously as the sweat in his forehead seem to increase. 

"NORTH KOREA, PWEDE MO BANG IPALIWANAG KUNG ANONG NANGYAYARI BAGO KO PASABUGIN YANG GAGONG ULO MO AT KUNG NABUHAY KA PA DOON AY BABARILIN KO YANG TANGINANG PANGGAWA MO NG ANAK!"

(Translation: North Korea, Can you please explain what is happening before I make your fucking head explode and If you survive that I will shoot your goddamn babymaker!)

The gun then pointed in his crotch. It took a few hours for Phil to calm down...

Timeskip brought to you by Martial's neighbor looking at their house in confusion to why all of them are screaming...

Actually, the house almost burned down before Phil even calm down. They are now tied in a chair in the very basement of the house muttering curses about cutting someone's stick-more specifically, North's one- and no one have the heart to silence him up so they just went out and left them there. They were originally baking a cake but they mixed the pages thinking that the instructions for making a pancake of waffle is the correct one until Phil showed up. 

They were taking advantages of North's situation, North knows but he played along. It was his first time feeling extremely happy and care free so he wanted to enjoy the moment. So they went where they should have been be after 20 chapters of different plot and people, The Arcade! A distinct crack was heard somewhere and it was very loud.   

So all they did was play and laugh as North doesn't usually smile or laugh, it would be rare and you need your phone to be recording in slow motion just to catch him smile! That is how rare it is. So they had fun and they didn't accidentally forgot about the person in the basement, no, never, with all the fun they had and the positive aura North gave. The three just smiled and Martial can't help but give kisses here and there. Russia and China just shrugged it off, those kisses can get more heated if it he have his original personality. Their innocence are long gone after all.

Timeskip brought to you by a 10 feet tall Russian playing Just Dance....

They arrived home and saw they whole house is dark. It felt creepy, then a flashlight opened and showed Phil with the most terrifying murderous face that even Russia shivered.

"HOLA NINOS!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye