Switzerland and Germany

3rd Person's P.O.V.

    The meeting hall seems to be normal but nobody seem to notice two countries that doesn't act like them self. Germany is sitting in the corner with a cup of coffee with him and Switzerland in the other side, looking at his papers. Everyone seems busy chatting with themselves. Poland seems to notice Germany's odd behavior.... but seem to ignore it. 

  U.N. suddenly approached Germany and said, "Hey, would you mind doing these?" Germany only glared back while saying, "Whatever" That's where the countries noticed his behavior. U.N. just left while Poland walk up to him. "Hey Niemcy, are you alright?" Germany only placed his hands in the desk while looking coldly at Poland, "I'm fine, just.... leave me alone." 

  Austria went to Switzerland and offered him some chocolate. He knew that it's one of his weakness. But they saw an impossible, he refused and got his papers and went out of the room. Germany also went out, probably to do some paper work.

  Poland followed him, only to find him buying chocolate and went to his office to use his phone in his office. Germany doesn't slack at work and he doesn't like sweets.  Austria and Liechtenstein followed Switzerland, they predicted him to buy chocolate yet he went straight to his office and went to finish his paper works while drinking what it seem like black coffee. He never liked bitter stuff.

A few hours later...

  Poland knocked in Germany's door, he's not answering. Poland forced the door to open ad dragged Germany out to stop America and Russia from wrestling in the hallway. But he didn't seem to be bothered. Switzerland came out of nowhere and hit the two in the back of their heads. Both of them glared but he glared back...  Switzerland doesn't usually stop fight and glare back to people since his glares can give nightmares to who's he's glaring at. Nazi experienced it and nobody dared to questions his nightmares. 

   Austria is telling Liechtenstein a sad story and Switzerland happen to hear it, tears suddenly fell into his eyes, Germany noticed and told him. But when he looked at him, His mood changed from sad to happy. He smiled widely at him and asked how his day was, to the countries eyes, it should be the opposite. 

  This seems to happen for a week. 

_____________________________________________

Sorry for not updating, School has started and.....I got sick and stuff like those. I'll publish the next chapter after this.