Britain and France

I'm alive...

___________________________________________

Germany's P.O.V.

         For the first time, U.N. gave me a day-off. It's the first time in the whole year! I locked my room so dad can't go in and bother me with stuff. I laid in my bed, letting the darkness consume me.....Until...

*RING....RING....RING....*

     I picked up my phone and answered it.

"OF ALL PEOPLE, WHAT IS IT AMERICA?!"

(Is it people or countries?)

"HELP! FRANCE AND BRITAIN ARE AFTER ME! THEY SWAPPED PERSONALITY AND NOW THEY WANTED TO..."

 "AMERICA! JUST TO INFORM YOU, I'M ON A DAY-OFF SO  I'M NOT GONNA SAVE YOUR F**KING ASS OUT OF YOUR PARENTS YOU DUMMKOPF! NOW, SAVE YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT SITUATION!"

"BUT-!"

"BYE."

I slammed my phone in the table near my bed. I groaned in my pillow. Can't I have a proper day-off.

(I guess I'm in the wrong point of view.........I think)

Canada's P.O.V.

I was woken with a very harsh shake! I groaned and looked at the twins. They both have a horrified look in their faces! Oh For the love of... I ran downstairs and saw my worst nightmare. Britain is cooking in the kitchen while France is holding a cup of tea while reading the newspaper. France is in a suit with a top hat and a monocle while Britain is wearing a striped jersey, red scarf, and beret.  (Is it right or the other way around?)

France looked at me and lifted his cup. "Oh Good Morning Canada, would you like a cup of tea?" I'm in the urge of passing out. Britain came and hugged me, Good morning Canada, how's your sleep?" My legs are trembling and the colors in my face are turning white. 

Sounds of footsteps is heard in the stairs and America yawned and looked at everyone, he went to the fridge and grabbed some milk. France stood in his chair and having a stern look in his face. "Is that how you great your family young man?"

He just looked at him and rolled his eyes at him. France eye twitched in annoyance. America, what are you doing! "YOUNG MAN! WHERE ARE YOUR MAN-blefp!" America just slammed his hand to France mouth to shut him up. France face lit up in red color. 

Boy, Was he mad?

"UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!"

"Yes! I'm awake!"

He stumbled and landed on his butt, dropping the milk all over Britain. He looked at everyone with a confused look. He's sleep walking the entire time! Britain's face is blank while France is red due to his anger. America started to sweatdrop...he ran upstairs.

"AMERICA!"

Both of them ran after him. My legs then gave up and darkness started to consume me. I guess, I passed out.

__________________________________________

I'll put the next countries...

Thank you for the requests!

Spain and Portugal

Sweden and Finland