Sweden and Finland

Norway's P.O.V. 

    Tonight is Christmas Eve, everyone is busy doing something to feel the spirit of Christmas all over the house. "Norway! Help me with the feast!" Iceland screamed putting some ingredients in the pot. I sighed, finishing the tree and went to the kitchen. 

     Everyone is doing stuff but stopped when we heard a sudden yell of frustration. "PERKELE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DROP THE PRESENTS!?!" Sweden's voice echoed all around the house. I looked at Iceland with confusion but he just shrugged. We all proceeded upstairs to see who Sweden is yelling at. (The Nordics are in one house in my AU, pls no hate comment.)

     The scene shocked us because Sweden is in a Santa Outfit holding a bottle of beer while Finland is holding a few presents and they are ready to be yeeted outside the window. Both their faces are fuming in anger! 

"PUT THAT DOWN!"

"NO, YOU PROVOKED ME IN THIS MOOD! NOW SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

"THAT'S A PRESENT!"

      Finland yeeting one of it to the window, Sweden looked pissed and that's where we decided to do our stuff without them. Denmark closed the door to minimize the noise but that didn't help. Iceland called Germany but he hang up.

   We spend our Christmas hearing yells and getting broken presents. It's a very good memory. 

__________________________________________

Sorry for the late update...Thank you for the requests...

 Also, Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!!