Estonia and Finland

3rd Person's P.O.V.

    It's a normal day in the countries household. (EXCUSE ME?!) I suppose in others household. (My God, be more specific...) DON'T BOTHER ME! Anyway, The Nordics is hiding in their respective hiding place to escape the angry country downstairs. How did this happen? Let's find out.

Sweden's P.O.V.

    Last night, Finland just came home with certain boyfriend then the next day, they switched personalities. I woke up this morning just to Estonia drinking Finland's coffee, nobody touch his coffee! I told him to stop yet he just laughed like that. Heck, Is this normal? 

   Finland then walked in the kitchen with a bottle of beer in his hands. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING! Did something happened last night? (Don't be green.) Suddenly, Finland asked to play basketball! Estonia just disagreed, everyone looked at them. Too lost to process everything.

  "I'm done with life." I said while pouring the nearest thing to me. I drank it as fast as possible and dropped my cup in the sink. Finland passed by me. "Why do you smell like coffee?" He asked me, I looked at me, confused. Estonia then punched the wall with an evil look at his face. "WHO DRANK MY COFFEE!" He screamed, All of us run in our secret places. 

   The next day, I ran out with my bag and stayed somewhere since Finland insisted that Estonia will stay until their personalities will go back. AND IT LASTED FOR ONE FUCKING MONTH!

______________________________

I'll do the next one, if I have time. BYE!