North Korea and South Korea

Requested by @ItsAmber1st

Thank you!

________________________________________

Martial 's P.O.V.

    Russia, China and I are in the arcade. North Korea told us to meet there. But he's nowhere to be found. We are standing at the entrance for 20 minutes. He never gets late at this point, if he does he should be here by now. China's phone rang, he answered it. It's South, he turned it to speaker.

  "Ni Hao Ma, South"

 "Hey, Ching Chong."

Our eyes widen to the tone. It's too cold and harsh, that's how North talk and the nickname. ONLY US IS ALLOWED TO CALL CHINA LIKE THAT! I saw a few nerve pop out of his face due to frustration.

"Yes, South!"

"Can I talk to Martial?"

   He gave me the phone and said, "Hey South?'' I heard a loud K-pop music in the background. "NORTH! STOP THAT! I'm sorry. Can you call Philip and come to our household? I have a little bit of a problem. Also, get Germany. NORTH, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" BEEP

 I looked at them. "Let's go." Russia said as we went to my house to get Phil.

Minutes later...

Germany rang the bell. The door opened and South appeared. He have a glare and a frown in his face or should I say...North's expression? "Hey Phi..." "MARTIAL!!!" I heard a scream, we looked up and saw someone on the roof. He jumped landing on me. It's North.

 "Help me...I've been feeling weird since I woke up....I..."

"Could you shut up for 1 second North?!"

"At least I'm not an frowny face like you!"

"What did you say?!"

"I said your an idiot, IN SHORT!"

"YOU WANT ME TO NUKE YOU F***ER!"

"SHUT UP!"

 Germany's voice echoed in the street. He adjusted his glasses, "Let's have a talk inside." Everyone jolted inside the house, not wanting to look at the attention Germany made. I just noticed that North is wearing a colorful shirt while South have a hoodie on. 

 That's a quick change of clothing. "North kept on clinging in my arm. Russia and China is glaring at him. South rolled his eyes in his brother's action. Philip is starting to get uncomfortable. Everyone sat in the coach. North is still clinging in my arm. 

 He looked at the pissed countries. He let his tongue out....Oh sh*t! Russia lunged at North but China stopped him. "So North, what are you telling Martial earlier?" North and South pointed each other..."HE DID SOMETHING TO ME! NOW I'M ACTING LIKE HIM!" They both screamed at each other. 

 Germany fixed his glasses. 'It's a good thing they know what's happening.' I thought. North still clinging in my arm. It's very uncomfortable, especially the glares of Russia and China at North is making the tension in the air twice as big as their house!

 "This might be temporary." South sighed. North yelled, "HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA LAST!" I need to cover my ears since it felt like my eardrum burst. China's glare was thrice as dark as the night when North screamed. I can't see Russia's eyes since it's being covered by his ushanka.

  "Maybe 2 or 3 weeks." 

 "THREE WEEKS!" The brothers yelled. "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE HIS SH**TY PERSONALITY!"

 "YOU THINK I WANT THIS IDIOT!"

   "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"

  "IDIOT! YOU DEAF?!"

  South suddenly pulled a bomb in his pocket. It's a big one! How did that fit in his pocket! "That's it, I'm gonna nuke you!" He sprinted to North as he cling to my neck and said. "MARTIAL SAVE M..." He pulled my neck to much that our lips connected. It's my first kiss! 

   The tension is suffocating. Phillip, Russia and China stood up. Germany exited the house while South froze on spot. Philip look like he's gonna kill. He have a bolo in his hand. Russia have a machine gun while China have a jian. 

  North started to sweat bullets. 

"WE'RE GONNA GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS TO RUN AND HIDE."

North sprinted outside the house.

"5" Philip counted.

"4" China said.

"3" Russia continued.

"2" South counted. They looked at me. "1?" I said and in a flash of light, they're gone. I'm gonna wait here...and?

I screamed in the pillow in thinking how lame my first kiss was stolen!

BONUS:

North needed someone to pay his hospital bills.

_________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I STILL ACCEPT REQUESTS!