NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL!!!

(THANK YOU FOR 600+ READS! I didn't know that this book will be worth it! Also, this chapter will be more like a body swap than a personality swap so....yeah? ENJOY AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!)

Phillippines P.O.V.

    I woke up in my bed and noticed something..."HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!" I heard groans from different rooms but that didn't stop me. I grabbed the torotot and started blowing it. (don't ask where he got it. It just teleported there) "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I heard Kuya Del screamed. It's funny to mess with them.  

   "MARTIAL! STOP!" Del kicked the door open with an angry look. "NEVA!" I stopped in a moment and processed everything. I'm not in my room, my voice is too deep and he called me Martial. "Kuya, I'm Phil." 

  Loud footsteps are heard and my body slammed a hand in the wall and looked at us with a glare. "PHIL~" He said with a glare. He can be very scary in my body. "GIVE ME BACK MY BODY LITTLE BROTHER!"

America's P.O.V. 

  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a loud scream that made me get out of bed and ran to the voice. 

  "What happened?" I screamed and looked at the guy...... and I saw myself. How the heck is myself there if I'm here? My body looked at me and screamed. "NOW I CAN SEE MYSELF IN THE DOOR FRAME!" That turned my rage mode on...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I'M THE ONE WHO'S SEEING MYELF?"

"I'M AMERICA YOU PRICK!"

"WHO ARE YOU!"

"CANADA!"

"I'M AMERICA!"

..............................

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Russia's P.O.V.

   I'm looking at myself at this point of the time, and Belarus have my body. I looked at her not breaking the eye contact. She started to whimper. "WHAT?" She looked at me with crying eyes. It's too weird to see myself crying. "My body is too heavy with all the muscles that are in it. I lookk so weird to and I want to wear a dress." 

   I facepalmed myself. This will be a long day.

Singapore's P.O.V.

   I fixed my stuff and headed down the kitchen to get something to drink. I saw Indonesia and Malaysia, they are arguing again. When will this guys stop. I grabbed a milo then I heard something crack. Indonesia is looking at me like he's gonna kill me.

  "MY MILO!" He grabbed my drink and ran. I looked at Malaysia and gave him the look. "Malaysia, explain~" I grabbed him and went to the couch. "I'm Indonesia, we somehow swapped bodies." I'm not dealing with this. "ASEAN! MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA SWAPPED BODIES!"

Nazi's P.O.V.

  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN POLAND AND GERMANY SWAPPED BODIES!?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone in the room started trembling. U.N. just cleared his throat. "Like I said Poland and Germany swapped bodies, it just happened. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." 

  I looked at my son and the other. I made a thinking pose. "If I kill Poland, maybe you'll return to normal." 

"Dad, no."

South Korea's P.O.V. 

    Japan is looking at me like I'm gonna kill her. Being in North's body sucks. "Hey, North!" I saw America coming my way. I smiled and he looked at me like I'm crazy. "You're not North." I sighed.

"Yes, I'm South. Who are you?"

"I'm Canada."

"This sucks."

"I know."

.....

"Have you seen North?"

"No."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1 HELP MEH!"

I saw him being chased by a lot of fangirls. "If I were you, you should help him." I looked at him, he's smiling creepily. "Me and my axe have a job." He ran to the direction screaming.

"LITTLE SEALS! MEET YOU DEATH!"

I'm outa here.

_____________________________________________________________

Happy new year!