America and Britain

I- I don't know how to write this one but I'll try my fucking best even if the corner of my mind is still questioning what kind of scenario I should put in so I'm just randomly typing what comes in my mind. Also, thank you for requesting this IReadFanfics14. You gave hope for this a few months forgotten book. On to the chapter.

WARNING!

PHILIP'S HAREM!

CRINGE

LAZINESS TO THE MAX!

_________________________________________________

             Philippines wanted to know how the others are doing. (You know....them) He decided to chat the group and told them to meet in a nearby cafe near the U.N. building. Everyone seem to agree but one message caught his attention.

 Hey guys! Want to have coffee in the cafe near the UN building? If your not busy. - SUNSHINEBOI

Vodka King- I'm in. 

KpopMaster- A reason to escape brother's wrath.

KpopMaster- Ignore it^-^...pls.

HOLANINOS!- I'LL GO!

ANIME!- I escaped my prison! 

50States- Ok.

(Don't be offended through the names. I can't think straight!)

             America only reply like when he is serious or something very bad had happened. He can think about it later. He started to change and said goodbye to his family and head out. In the way, he met Russia, South Korea, Spain and  Japan. When they entered the cafe, They saw a rather different America. He is wearing a suit with a top hat and a monocle and HE IS DRINKING SOMETHING IN A TEACUP! 

          Philippines then shouted, "This is the author's fault!" Stop breaking the fourth wall! He then shut up. Nobody dared to move from their spot and the colors in their face seem to leak from their body.  ( I remembered Canada by the way) America glanced them and gestured them to sit. No one wanted to speak as America sip their drink quietly. Japan then made a topic but it was easily dropped when America spoke in a much gentlemanly manner. 

           When they are about to leave, America then insisted to pay. They walked throughout the busy streets, at this point....America and Russia should argue but it didn't happen. America then spoke up, "Didn't you noticed?" His gentle voice rang through everyone's ears. "Noticed what America-san?" 

          He rubbed his temples and said, : I'm acting like that bloody bastard!" He growled under his breath. The others just played along even though it's very obvious that they are lying. America just stayed silent. They entered an alleyway and three knife are pointed at them. 

"Give us your money!"

       Everyone is panicking, but with their own way. Russia was saying use violence, Japan is hugging Phil and vise verse, Spain is screaming in his language and South Korea is trying to calm everyone down. America is just to chill. The knife is pointed at him, he just looked unamused. "Young man, if you're going to rob me. Use something much better than a knife." 

"What did you say you bitch!"

     He then pulled out a shotgun out of nowhere. "Where the blyat did you get that?" Russia asked curiously. I mean, he need a gun holder to get his machine gun at home. "Inventory." He blantly said and started shooting the running dudes. 

 ***What's happening to Britain and the others...***

         Britain is laughing like a whistling kettle after seeing Aussie, Canada and Kiwi in a get along shirt while Frnace took a picture in the background while snickering.

Let's just say they had a good day!

Bye!