Russia and Hetalia Russia

Ukraine's P.O.V.

      I woke from a very weird sound. I rubbed my eyes while grabbing my flower crown(don't ask) and went downstairs, I saw Kazakhstan hiding behind the couch and the sound.

"kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol..."

  It's coming from the kitchen. Did dad forgot to close a window or did he let a bird in before he went out. Belarus suddenly screamed, I ran going to the kitchen. I saw something unbelievable... Russia doesn't have his hat and he's wearing a long tan coat, brown trousers, tall boots, and a white scarf. He have an innocent childish smile and a metal pipe in hand. Belarus is trembling in the corner. 

"Ukraine? Your ok, da?"

  All I saw is him laughing before I was consumed by darkness.

__________________________________________

   In the U.N. meeting, everyone is looking at Russia. I sat near Canada since I'm too terrified to go near him. Canada is occasionally glancing at him. America then went near.

"Hey Russia, Are you ok?"

He just smiled sheepishly. America then scratched his head, and grabbed s book and said: (Note: THE POWER OF GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!)

"Ty v poryadke, chertova suka?" (Are you ok you motherfucking bitch?)

A sudden dark purple aura surround him and he suddenly have the metal pipe in his hand.

"kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol..."

R.I.P. America

Meanwhile...

Latvia's P.O.V.

   A sudden smell reached our noses when we're cleaning the storage room. It smells like vegetable soup. We hurriedly ran going to the kitchen and saw Mr. Russia wearing an ushanka, he also have a  light blue striped shirt and jeans and bandages wrapped around their forearm. He looked at us in a bored look. 

"Hey, your here. I made some soup, get some if you want."

He then opened the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged it down. "Ok, I'm going to Canada's." He went to the door, grabbed a brown coat and got out with a slam. We looked at each other with a confused look.

*************************

    America and Canada looked at each other while glancing at Russia. 

"Hey dude, are you sure this is Russia?"

"Yeah, it's him."

"Then what is he wearing and why did he agreed to play hockey with you?!"

"I don't know, ask him."

Russia looked at them and gave a glare, it send shiver in their spine yet there's no dark aura surrounded him. This even confused the two.

"Let's play hockey."

****

(I skipped something...the hockey game you say...)

(Let's just say there are two murderers in the ring now...)

(Also I'm gonna pause this book for a moment. Just wait Bye! T-T)