Canada and Mexico

SCHOOL'S A BITCH!

Anyway, enjoy.

Requested by the way...

___________________________________________________________

" It's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, Countries like you... SHOULD BE EATING LIKE WTF! I DON'T THINK I'M THAT BAD IN COOKING!" Canada yelled. He glared at the countries sitting in the dining table, looking at him curiously. Instead of his usual comfortable attire, he is wearing a red handkerchief on their neck and a simple black baseball shirt with black pants and matching shoes. 

  He have one of the longest temper among the countries and it surprised everyone when he snapped to them about not eating. Heck, even the food he cooked is completely out of place. From tacos to tortillas and many more. America just sighed and just started eating, the others following his suit.

 Canada gave a final glare then proceeded to eat like everyone else. They ate in a comfortable silence, not daring to question on what happened to him (and why is Russia tied outside like a damn pinyata? We will know......very soon) but the Countries noticed that everyone who is invited for lunch are the ones who have been trying to make a move for America. 

This will not end very well....

Timeskip brought to you by Canada offering you avocados...

Canada have a manic grin in his face as he asked everyone who wanted to at least get out of the friendzone part to hit Russia like a pinyata and nobody dared to do it. 

"Brother, that's a bit too much... Even Phil there is started praying for his dear life."

America pointed on Phil who is rocking himself back and forth. You could hear him talking gibberish. 

"Hush brother, I know you secretly like it. Especially the  ones trying to get on your pants."

.......

"Too Shay..."

______________________________________________________________________

Mexico just smiled when his friends came to watch some movies for fun but they didn't expect him to be looking like Canada. Sure, they were close and all BUT THIS! THIS IS HIGHTLY UNBELIEVABLE! He is wearing a plaid button-up and  black  jeans. He wears a fur hat with a striped tail coming off the back of it also known as the coonskin cap. 

"So, Do you want some maple?"

Mexico watched the chaos unfold, he didn't know they have low tolerance on sugar and he offered them maple syrup... a lot of them.

If he counted, 69 bottles each.

He just want to have a movie night with Chile, Brazil, Belize, Colombia and Ecuador but now their all over the place. Chile is jumping up and down, Brazil was duct-tapped in the wall, Belize is shaking in the corner so hard that he kinda look like he's getting possesed. And Ecuador is on the top of fridge, yelling on how his house is a fucking nightmare.

Oh Dios Mio, let him leave another day.

___________________________________________________________

Welp, Thank you for reading.

I'm gonna drop the bomb, this book will be finished soon so...

Bye