Australia and New Zealand

America's P.O.V.

  I jolted out of bed when I heard France scream. (France is a male Btw...Peace) I ran not even looking at what I'm wearing. I ran downstairs and screamed.

"WHAT IS HAPpenniing?"

  I stopped when I saw Kiwi holding a 24 feet python in his shoulder while Aussie is in the counter trying to avoid it. "KIWI,GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" He blurted as the snake went closer to him. Kiwi just giggled and stepped forward. 

 "Aww, Aussie. She likes you." he cooed as the snake went closer to Aussie. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Canada is pale, too pale to be exact he almost look dead. "No...Not again." he only said before passing out. I catch him just in time before he hits the floor.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!" 

  Britain went down holding his cane and a shotgun? He is still in his boxers, old man. He looked at the us and saw Aussie and Kiwi. "Hey dad. I'm just showing Aussie Fuzzball." Kiwi said as he pet the snake. Aussie ran to dad and clung to his arm while yelling while the tears in his eyes flow. Kiwi went near and scared the sh*t out of him that thay continued the chase upstairs.

  "Heck is happening?" he looked at me. I shrugged while trying to wake Canada by giving light slaps in his face. He looked at France while he tries to remember what happened. "I was baking when Aussie came down. Normally, he would wake up with a spider or a snake with him." He mumbled. 'Hell Spider Man' I thought as he continued the story.

  "Instead, he have a sheep like plushy that Kiwi like. I asked him if he's ok. He said yes but he's somehow quiet. After I finished the cupcakes, Kiwi came down with a snake in his shoulder. I screamed since I don't like spiders that much. Canada came down and looked at the twins. 

    "He started to became white...saying, NOT AGAIN over and over again. Then, Ame came down." He said finishing the story. Canada woke up, he groaned and rubbed his forehead. "What happened?"

  "You passed out." I said then Kiwi went near me. He pat Canada's shoulder and gave a goofy smile. "You ok mate?" he said. Canada paled then Aussie came with a glass of water. "Kiwi give him some space. Brother, Are you alright?" Then again, He passed out.

  We need to deal with this the whole day! Aussie played Basketball with Canada while Kiwi asked me to have a drinking contest with him. We used Aussie's stack of beer. It's a good thing it only last a day. Aussie and Kiwi had a memory gap and they asked dad what happened. Dad and Father needed to tell them what happened. Knowing they won't believe. I showed them one of the videos I recorded. 

In the video...

Aussie is screaming in the background, tears in his eyes as he approach America. "Help me, Kiwi found a spider in the bathroom! Hide me!" He wailed as I shot his crying face. I can't help but laugh. 

  "Aussie, this jumping spider likes you~" Kiwi cooed in the hallways. Aussie ran to his room, the camera was focused to him. "Oh America~" The camera looked at Kiwi, The spider jumped at im. The phone fell down. "Aww...Ame. It likes you~"

 Then they believed it.

_________________________________________

I just want to say Thank you for the request @ItsAmber1st.

Check her out. 

BYE!