Canada and North Korea

(This will be a NorCan... I feel motivated)

America's P.O.V.

  I was just talking to Canada until he suddenly passed out! I have to call Aussie to help me lift him to his room... WHICH IS IN THE SECOND FLOOR IN THE DARKEST CORNER OF THE HALLWAY! We lifted him up and started to walk towards his room. 

 5 minutes later, he went downstairs with a different look. He is wearing a freaking button down shirt, he didn't even have his raccoon hat. He look a lot like his boyfriend. Dad looked at him while sipping tea, then he spit it out at Kiwi that cling to Aussie that made him drop his Brazilian wandering spider.

  Everyone shrieked and climbed up the chair. Canada is saying strings of curses. "SH*T! WHERE DID THE F**KING THING GO! WHY WOULD SOMEONE HAVE A F**KING SPIDER WITH THEM! AAAAHHHHH! F**K IT! I'M GONNA NUKE IT!"  Out of nowhere, he have a nuke with him. The spider came out and he throwed at it. Making a small fire in the carpet. 

  Kiwi ran and got the fire extinguisher! Good thing, spider and fire is gone. Except for a sulking Aussie in the background. I guess I'm gonna have to talk to South.

South Korea's P.O.V.

  I woke up with a loud crash in the kitchen. I stood and ran to the kitchen...only seeing North covered with pancake batter. WTF! "Ummm...What happened?" He looked at me with a shocked reaction. "Exploding pancake. That's what happened..." 

...

...

...

...

...

"Did it happen that you put the blue crystal stuff in the pancake?" He nodded slightly. Why is he acting like Canada? "North, Can I talk to your boyfriend for a bit?" 

"Sure."

 That's not the response I expected. His response would be like' Hell DO I CARE' or 'F**k OFF, HE'S MINE! NOT YOURS!' with a hint of jealousy. I started to call Canada, But America answered.

"What do you want?" he said in whisper.

"Oh, hey. I wanted to talk to Canada but why are you whispering?"

"S**t man, I asked him if I could give North a ring then he just screamed that North is his and I'm not gonna take him away. He wanted to kill me so badly."

"Ame, I'll call Germany. Just stay hidden. OK?"

"S**t! He found me. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

30 minutes later...

Germany said it will be over for a week. I guess America can deal with it...

ANOTHER HOUSEHOLD...

"CANADA! I'M SORRY!"

The chain saw started to move inch by inch in his face!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! CANADA! I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE!"

"NORTH IS MINE! ONLY MINE YOU DIMWIT!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-----------------------------------------

Who's America talking about?

Dunno

Bye!