Nazi and Britain

Warning: In this part, Nazi and Britain doesn't like each other. When they're talking each other, it will start an arguement. So I hope it explains it. Thanks!

Germany's P.O.V.

     I laid in bed, it's 4:00 am in the morning. I hope dad won't bother me. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep...Father might wake me up at 5 am for that scheduled shooting lesson. Ugh...

ZZZ...

  I opened my eyes through the smell of TEA? I jolted out of bed. The last time Britain is here, FLAMES ERRUPTED THE WHOLE HOUSE! I ran to the staircase, holding the fire extinguisher close and screamed, "WHERE'S THE FIRE!"

  I looked at the table. There's an English breakfast in the table. "What fire?" I looked at him. He's wearing a suit with a top hat, he's holding a cup. I looked at him confused. If grandpa's here, he'll be dead the second time. "Bloody hell, Look at you. Fix up and get down when your finish. Eat your breakfast. After that, we'll be out for a walk." 

  He said while sipping what I assume is tea in the cup. I went to the bathroom and splash some water in my eyes. I looked at the mirror. "I'm dreaming." He slapped my cheek. I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. "Definitely, not dreaming."

   I need to speak to America. I looked at the clock, 8 am. I ran to the kitchen, 'Where is he?' I thought. I looked at the living room and saw him reading the newspaper, he looked at me and smiled. Wait, he's teeth isn't sharp anymore.. I sighed and went to the kitchen to eat. What happened to America's place anyway?

In another household...

America's P.O.V.

  I jolted at my bed when I heard the pans clang. I massaged my forehead and said, "Aussie, Stop doing that...pls." I looked at the person in wide eyes. It's Britain but he's wearing he's military uniform. He have a murderous look in his eyes with a smirk. 

  "Get up sleepy head. We have a busy day up ahead." He said still holding the pans. I went to bed and ignored it. I dozed off a little, getting ready to be flooded with dreams of Russi...

"DON'T YOU DARE FALL ASLEEP AGAIN!"

  I jolted again and my face was met with cold metal. I rubbed my face, it was the pan. "And don't forget, Next time you went to bed again...I'll be sure to put a bullet in your head." I froze while looking at him. He chuckled and gave a smile, he have razor sharp teeth.

  "Breakfast in the table, meet you in the front yard in 10 minutes." He said while exiting my room. I grumbled. "Stupid old man."

Minutes later....

   All of us are gathered in the front yard, except for France since he went to visit a friend and I saw a massive obstacle coarse in the place. HOW THA F*** DID HE DO THIS IN 10 MINUTES, IN A 50 METER YARD!? I thought as he looked at us. He have a whistle in his mouth. 

  "LISTEN UP! You need to finish this obstacle coarse in 5 minutes, but first...30 SQUATS."

"WHAT!" All of us screamed. "What! You literally poured maple syrup in my face!" Canada screamed. "YOU LET A 24 FEET SNAKE IN MY ROOM!" Kiwi told, I mean yelled at him. "You throwed a broken baguette in my face and let France in my room. IT'S A TOTAL DISASTER." He said to Dad." You hit me with a pan." I screamed.

  He just snickered. He pulled something in his pocket. It's his shotgun, our eyes widen. "Saying something?" he said. I shut my mouth and fixed my posture, my brothers did the same. "Also, do you think I didn't hear your mumbled words. America said I'M AN OLD MAN." He glared at me. I gulped.

  "Canada said OLD MAN!" he clicked his tongue when he saw Canada shivered. "Aussie said A OLD MAN." Aussie's legs are shaking. "Kiwi didn't say anything but he not excused." Kiwi sighed. "NOW! 30 SQUATS!"

Later...\

I received a call from Germany. I picked it up despite my exhaustion.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ame. Have your Father acting weird lately?"

"F*** him! He made us finish a 50 meter obstacle and 150 squats!"

"Like in the military?"

"YES!"

"Sounds like I know what to do?"

"What?"

"Let's meet in the park in 20 minutes, K?"

"OK"

"By...DAD THAT'S ENOUGH TEA!"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

30 minutes later... 

3rd person's P.O.V,

   Germany is silent as the people look at his father in confusion while America and his brothers limped slowly as they walk, suffering from the exercise their father gave. The 2 saw each other and gave confusing looks.

 "Son, Why are bloody hell  they here?"

 "Why is this b***h here!"

Both look at them in confusion. It's like their regular arguement but it's reversed. While they have their battle of words, Germany fixed a gun and shot them. A blue ray covered the 2 and rubbed their heads. 

"WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE THIS?"

  Here they go again, at least their back to normal. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU