Canada and Ukraine

ENOUGH TALKING, START READING!

BYE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ukraine looked at himself in the mirror. He is wearing a coon hat, a red checkered button up shirt and ripped jeans. Oh, and don't forget the secret bag somewhere in his body where he hides an axe. He felt the same yet different at the same time. He just finished calling his brother and looked at Canada. 

Canada is wearing a flower crown that is made out of rosemary and lavenders, he smelt like heaven to say at least. He have a white polo shirt on topped with an oversized hoodie and baggy brown pants with a belt that probably have a gun holster in it. Not one, probably about fifty. He is innocently reading a book.

(I just like the idea of Ukraine having a gun with him all the time. Not so innocent boi.)

A few minutes later...

Ukraine told Russia to meet in a mall, of course with Canada tagging along. He told Russia the incident and his brother is giving the 'I'M GONNA BEAT THE LIVING SOULS OF SOMEONE TODAY! AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME! 'vibe. They entered a shop and started to pick clothes. Russia's plan is to serve them for a day as a maid so a simple maid costume will be fine but Ukraine have a different plan in mind. 

He picked the best one in his eyes and made Russia try it. Canada have his blackmail camera with him and started to shoot. Ukraine payed the outfit while his brother is changing. Next step: Get Russia out of the stall. That's a problem.

"UKRAINE! WHAT THE BLYAT IS THIS?"

"A maid costume, what else would it be?"

"IT, SHOWS, TOO, MUCH, SKIN!"

"And your 'housemates' will love it for sure."

"Yeah! Ukraine's right. Unless your a pussy, bet you can't even beat the shit out of those countries that pranked your boyfriends wearing that costume. "

The door suddenly busted open but it ended up on a straight on a wall...it caused an earthquake in the mall but no one is hurt. Russia is angry, his eyes are covered and a very ominous aura surrounded the whole store. The outfit hugged every outline of his body, the sight caused Canada and Ukraine to have an intense nosebleed.

"WHO ARE THOSE FREAKS?"

*Twelve hours later..*

  After a long while, they arrived home. Canada just plopped on the floor, face first and relaxed while Ukraine went to the kitchen. 

"I'll cook pancakes, want some?"

"*muffled noises*"

"I'll take that as a yes."

And he proceeded. Mixing the batter, placing it in a pan, flipping it and to the plate and repeat. It was a pain trying to cook these the first time Ukraine heard about it. Practice really makes something perfect. After cooking enough, they had dinner together. 

"Ukraine?"

"Hmm...?"

"I had fun. Hanging out with you. I mean."

"You like hanging out with the country you swapped personality with? You like hanging with someone with the same personality is what you meant." He responded before drinking water.

"Nope, not the personality.  What I mean is you. I like to hang out with you more if our personalities changed back to normal."

Ukraine just spits his drink and looked at Canada as if he was crazy.  He have a kind smile and a soft tone that meant what he's saying is actually genuine, he's not lying. 

"Oh, alright."

"We don't usually hang out due to busy schedules and paperworks."

"I agree on that one. Those documents are a pain."

"Let's go out tomorrow then. You and me, you can plan it out if you want."

"O-ok."

He stuttered, if they have their original personality. They would be swapped. They ate in comfortable silence. Until it's time for Canada to go home.

"I'll pick you up at 8. Ok, Canada?"

"If we change personalities tomorrow. I'll be picking you up at 8."

"Sure."

(They are at the same height. Canada is taller, just a bit.)

Canada then leaned down and kissed Ukraine in his lips.

"See you tomorrow." He said with a wink and left. Ukraine closed the door, face turning 50 shades of red. He took a mental note in his head.

-Date Acquired~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished

Thank you for reading.