Chapter 10

Kaycee

"Brooke, I don't even know what to pack. You've got to tell me something." I yelled from my closet. She was sitting on my bed playing with her phone. When she didn't answer me I poked my head out and said, "Earth to Brooke! You better not be stalking ex-boyfriends over there."

"Hmm? Oh I'm not." She locked her phone and tossed it to the side. "What were you saying?"

"I said 'I don't know what to pack.' You've got to give me some sort of clue where we are going."

"It will be warm. Just pack stuff that you packed for Vegas." She said.

"So we are going somewhere like Vegas?" I walked over and plopped down on the bed.

"I didn't say that." She smirked.

"Where are we going, Brooklyn." I begged.

"You will find out Friday morning when we get to the airport."

"You're impossible."

"I know." She laughed and got up to leave my room. "Be sure to pack something cute. You never know who you might see."

"Yeah right." With my luck it wouldn't matter who it was anyways. I would find some way to embarrass myself.

"Oh speaking of. Did you ever look up Matthew and his band?"

"No." I lied. As soon as we got off the plane I was googling and looking them up. I had been listening to their songs everyday by the pool. I really liked them.

"Oh okay."

"Why?"

"I just figured you would. Especially since Matthew was incredibly cute. I can't believe you missed your shot." She teased.

"Oh shut up." I threw my pillow at her and she caught it laughing. She was right though. I definitely missed my shot.