Chapter 38

I woke up early and took a walk around town. I did my workout and head down to my office. I organized all the missions and reports. Two days ago Gintoki and his division needed to transport some documents to another kingdom and he's coming back today. I still haven't submitted the marriage documents. I just want to make sure it doesn't backfire on me. My doors flung open and 3 knight watchers came in. One knight handed me a red invitation letter.

"Queen Mina we received this right now by King Ash

"Queen Mina we received this right now by King Ash. He'll be here in an hour." I read the letter. "Prepare everything and tell the townspeople to go home and don't come out. He's a dangerous man and we have to have an eye on him." They left and 2 servants came in. "Prepare a guest room."  What does this King want? I did more digging about him. All I found was that he's 21 and is 6'1. That's all about him. He's a very secretive man.

I went downstairs and helped around the palace

I went downstairs and helped around the palace. It was almost time when he arrived. We began to place the final touches. "Ma'am, do you know his favorite dish?" "Just place the traditional dish out. Make sure it's cook right." Eren walked in and told me it was time. I grabbed my gloves and went to the main entrance. I heard the noise of horses and footsteps approaching. A few knights began surrounding me. "Queen Mina, are you sure you want to be here? I can get you on my horse and head back to the palace. There's a 50/50 chance a fight might break out." "It's okay Eren. It's my duty too to protect my people." King Ash finally arrived and got off his horse. He walked towards me but my knights blocked him. "Queen Mina, tell your pathetic knights to move or be moved by force." 

"